Here's to Hoping! My Wishlist Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dream
    That works. I only liked him for flipping off Eddie Kennison.
    you know what would have been better though? tackling him or something..

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

The draft is solid, of course, none of those particular players excite me whatsoever, though I would cheer for Shanahan drafting D-line early.

Also, Ian Gold is the 2nd best defensive player on our team behind Champ Bailey. Even in a relative off year, he still put up 100 tackles, 4 stuffs, forced a fumble, and had four pass breakups. Which is better then the other LBs on our team, and pretty solid considering teams passed on us like nuts limiting the LBs chances to make plays.

It was also the first season with us since 2000 that Gold did not have at least 3 sacks with our team, which was due to Coyer not blitzing him last year. Which resulted in Coyer getting canned.

When Ian Gold puts up 100+ tackles, 5-10 stuffs, 5-10 pass breakups, forces 3-5 turnovers, and collects 3-5 sacks, I expect to see some posts that say "I suck for doubting Ian Gold". -- This is going to be in my SIG all season.

Comment

yes release gold so we go into the season as DJ being the only real talent at LB... sweeeeet
        sigpic
        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
          When Ian Gold puts up 100+ tackles, 5-10 stuffs, 5-10 pass breakups, forces 3-5 turnovers, and collects 3-5 sacks, I expect to see some posts that say "I suck for doubting Ian Gold". -- This is going to be in my SIG all season.
          If he doesn't, what will you end up doing?

There will be no 2002 Ian Gold re-incarnate on this team. The only year he was worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
            If he doesn't, what will you end up doing?

There will be no 2002 Ian Gold re-incarnate on this team. The only year he was worth a damn.

He was extremely good two seasons ago. Last season he was used in coverage extensively, but he still had a solid year.

If he has a poor year, and its not from a season ending injury, then I'll put in my sig for all of 2008 "Ian Gold sucks, Dream knows more about football then I do".

I think that will be sufficient.

My standards for a good year are detailed in my sig, Gold can underperform in one area as long as he overperforms in another. So that the overall cost/benefit is the same. If Gold is benched extensively/cut/traded I'll still put the above in my sig.

Now, if Gold does what I believe he will do, I want the opposite "Ian Gold rocks, MUG knows more about football then I do".

Comment

Your mock makes me very happy
              sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Working...
              X