• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSU_stat
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeingRed
    You're an alcoholic then, in that case.

Yeah...we lasted through the first 15 minutes, then called it when realized how bad it could get. I think we went to just sips after that. Still, it was a fun debate!

Leave a comment:

• socalorado1
    replied
    Originally posted by 32-33Champs
    With the draft just 24 hours, it is time to come up with a drinking game for Kiper. I'm suggesting that for everytime Kiper can't believe team "x" took that player you must drink. Or for everytime he continues to bring up a certain player that continues to fall, Adrian Peterson, and can't believe that teams "x, y and/or z" just passed on him because of a glaring need at that position, you must drink.

Thoughts... Suggestions...
    Your going to be drunk within the 1st 20 picks cause that clown is always wrong!!!!
    I cant wait to flip back and forth from E!spn to NFL NETWORK and note all the complete differences in opinion from the analysts.
    Do any of you remember the "clowning" that kiper recieved throughout the whole draft last year from michael irvin? I cant stand irvin either, but the fact that he was flat out making fun of everything kiper said was hillarious! kiper just sat there with that pissed look on his face like he was going to cry!
    Just go to NFL Network- Mayock!!

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by CSU_stat
    Ohhh...good idea! I've done drinking games during Presidential Debates (whenever WMD or Terrorist is mentioned, take a drink!) I can't watch the draft in real-time tomorrow, but an official game NEEDS to be in place for next year!

Folks, these are tough times. But I believe in the power of Denver. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
    You're an alcoholic then, in that case.

Leave a comment:

• CSU_stat
    replied
    Originally posted by 32-33Champs
    With the draft just 24 hours, it is time to come up with a drinking game for Kiper. I'm suggesting that for everytime Kiper can't believe team "x" took that player you must drink. Or for everytime he continues to bring up a certain player that continues to fall, Adrian Peterson, and can't believe that teams "x, y and/or z" just passed on him because of a glaring need at that position, you must drink.

Ohhh...good idea! I've done drinking games during Presidential Debates (whenever WMD or Terrorist is mentioned, take a drink!) I can't watch the draft in real-time tomorrow, but an official game NEEDS to be in place for next year!

Folks, these are tough times. But I believe in the power of Denver. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    I'll be drinking anyway, after the week I have had.

Leave a comment:

• 32-33Champs
    started a topic Mel Kiper Jr. Drinking Game

Mel Kiper Jr. Drinking Game

Working...
X