Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Want Calvin Johnson Or Joe Thomas(link)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Want Calvin Johnson Or Joe Thomas(link)

    http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/...ions-pick.html


    WE ARE GIVING UP TO MUCH


  • #2
    Thomas over Adams?

    didn't Shanahan learn his lesson with Foster? I know we're not very strong at the oline but good grief.

    If we trade up that far it should be for Gaines.

    Comment


    • #3
      so if we select calvin johnson then what wr are we going to cut? walker? marshal? smith? stokley?

      also whats to say the raiders cant burn us? dont they need a qb? tb's got a hardon for cj and will trade up to #1 to get him. the raiders could easily get a qb at #4 with quinn or russel. the raiders would trade down just out of spite. i dont think they want to go head 2 head with cj for the next 5 years. wut tha f***!

      then tampa takes cj with #1 we are picking who at #2??? joe thomas? cmon! freakin ridiculous! if there was a top 5 pick in this years draft worth top 5 money its only cj. not even gaines adams is worth that kind of money.

      im gonna go hang myself.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
        Thomas over Adams?

        didn't Shanahan learn his lesson with Foster? I know we're not very strong at the oline but good grief.

        If we trade up that far it should be for Gaines.
        i agree. gaines would be amazing...

        and thomas is a great player, but i don't think you ever trade up for Oline unless you are in dire need, which we aren't, we just need depth. if shanny wants an OT, stay at 21 and get staley when he drops to us. that would make me gagillionzillion times happier than trading up for thomas.

        i REALLY just don't want to trade up at all.


        "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

        Comment


        • #5
          The article for that link is dated Monday April 23rd. Its been established that the Lions want a a top 10 pick in return.

          Comment


          • #6
            As I've stated before around here, I think this is a ploy to get the Raiders to stay put at #1 and pick up CJ. This trade makes no sense otherwise for Denver (keep the rumor out there so Al doesn't move). No way would we act on it. The only teams that should give up that much to go get CJ would be the Pats or Chargers since they are one stud WR away from being perenial SB contenders.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncoRy
              The article for that link is dated Monday April 23rd. Its been established that the Lions want a a top 10 pick in return.

              roflol! dmoney dude a little late posting last weeks news huh?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                This is old...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jdhdiggs
                  As I've stated before around here, I think this is a ploy to get the Raiders to stay put at #1 and pick up CJ. This trade makes no sense otherwise for Denver (keep the rumor out there so Al doesn't move). No way would we act on it. The only teams that should give up that much to go get CJ would be the Pats or Chargers since they are one stud WR away from being perenial SB contenders.
                  i'd much rather face russell than CJ twice a year.


                  "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                  We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DenBronx
                    so if we select calvin johnson then what wr are we going to cut? walker? marshal? smith? stokley?[/qotue]

                    Kircus or Morgan. Teams often carry up to 6 WR's, and not all those teams have used the bottom 2 strictly for special teams liek DEnver the last couple of years.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DenBronx
                      roflol! dmoney dude a little late posting last weeks news huh?

                      I DIDNT SEE AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT AND ITS ONLY 5 DAYS OLD

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Old Article

                        Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                        Thomas over Adams?

                        didn't Shanahan learn his lesson with Foster? I know we're not very strong at the oline but good grief.

                        If we trade up that far it should be for Gaines.
                        Did you ever learn about mario williams and Brickshaw.

                        Joe Thomas is going to be excellent in the NFL for years to come and him and Johnson are the two best players.

                        OT is not what you want to give up the farm for and would rather get rid of half the farm and have levi brown and Blalock or somthing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NBudris
                          Did you ever learn about mario williams and Brickshaw.

                          Joe Thomas is going to be excellent in the NFL for years to come and him and Johnson are the two best players.

                          OT is not what you want to give up the farm for and would rather get rid of half the farm and have levi brown and Blalock or somthing.

                          What about Mario Williams and Brickshaw? I didn't say Thomasw wasn't. He will be a cornerstone franchise T in the NFL for years to come.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by // / yardo
                            This is old...
                            Yeah, exactly... Lions already declined that offer.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                              What about Mario Williams and Brickshaw? I didn't say Thomasw wasn't. He will be a cornerstone franchise T in the NFL for years to come.

                              Same thing you can get more of a for sure thing with thomas then Adams. Adams could also be a cornerstone DE but more unlikley then Thomas at tackle.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X