X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kowalski: Broncos trade up to 10, coming after No. 2

Written by: ¦ 4/27/2007
    Source: blog.mlive.com
    MLive.com is reporting that the Broncos have traded up to No. 10 position. More details as we get them.
    http://blog.mlive.com/highlightreel/2007/04

Killer hit the forum with breaking news that hasn't been reported on ESPN, NFL Network, or anywhere else...

TomKowalski: Just heard ... denver just moved up to no. 10 ... if that's true, the broncos are coming after the no. 2 pick ... i just don't think they've got enough to get it done ...

fulke1mc: Tom.... where did you hear the information about the denver trade? is it for certain, or is it just another rumor?

TomKowalski: I heard it ... from a very good source ... but i haven't seen it confirmed anywhere ...

Comment

Its the trickle down effect. One or two agencies report it, and half of the rest of the world does to. I pretty much guarantee this blog guy is just regurgitating what everyone else has been tlaking about, and is not using his own personal source..... though who knows....

The whole #2 thing sounds like personal speculation to me, especially sicne the #2 talk was all the rage last week.

I think it will happen though... tghe #10 trade. just my :2cents: but its a 50/50 thing....
      sigpic
      The only thing that can stop the ninja.
      Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Nice find. I wouldn't be suprised to see it happen

Comment

I thought that too but just came across it thought I would post like everyone else is today.

Comment

Hope it's true!

If so, I think we may go BPA.

No particular order

1. Okoye
            2. Willis
            3. Thomas
            4. Anderson
            5. Carriker
            6. Thomas

Make it Happen Shanny!
            sigpic

Comment

I think that the trade is agreed upon but won't pull the trigger until the Texans are on the clock and if Willis is still there.

Comment

My list for people I would want from the top 10

1.Okoye...
                2. Landry make it this far?
                3... Eh... If we don't get these two guys in the top 10 i'll just go cry cause there's no way Gaines Adams falls this far. I wouldn't mind like... grabbing Brady Quinn and then trading him for somebody elses first round and maybe like a 3rd or 4th But that'd be kinda dumb hahaha

I'm not really even sure if this is true so yeah

Comment

my only hope if we moved up to 10 is to get a DT like branch or okoie, or a DE like anderson or carriker, i hope its not for willis, we need a pass rush first and foremost

Comment

Originally posted by halfback
                    my only hope if we moved up to 10 is to get a DT like branch or okoie, or a DE like anderson or carriker, i hope its not for willis, we need a pass rush first and foremost
                    IM WITH YOU ON THIS ONE BROTHER

Comment

With all these rumors flying around that we are swapping with the Kubiak's, I am almost starting to think that there is something to the rumors....

Almost

I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

I can see it now, we trade up and take Willis. Then the boards get flooded with people crying, then in the 3rd round we trade our pick to get Jenkins then everybody looks stupid. Lol....

Comment

Just to add to what I found, this was updated at some point tonight.

Kowalski: Broncos may have traded up to No. 10
                          Posted by Bill Emkow April 27, 2007 19:47PM
                          Categories: Draft
                          Killer hit the forum with breaking news that hasn't been reported on ESPN, NFL Network, or anywhere else...

TomKowalski: Just heard ... denver just moved up to no. 10 ... if that's true, the broncos are coming after the no. 2 pick ... i just don't think they've got enough to get it done ...

fulke1mc: Tom.... where did you hear the information about the denver trade? is it for certain, or is it just another rumor?

TomKowalski: I heard it ... from a very good source ... but i haven't seen it confirmed anywhere ...

After a report similar to this was debunked, Kowalski followed up.

TomKowalski: No ... not the report from earlier today ... i got word that a deal went down around 7 p.m. or so ... a league source told me it might not be posted to nfl teams until the morning ... i'm not saying it's absolutely true, i just mentioned earlier that i heard it was a done deal ...

Comment

i dont think denver wil trade up. it just dont seem like we will. but i hope we do

Comment

WOW, I dont see that happenin, but, Shanny said a lot of good things about Calvin Johnson in that last chapter of da "broncos TV".

Comment

Working...
                              X