lions are dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lions are dome

we where going to give them our first, second, an third, and first next year, how stupid are they, the could of filled holes, but they declined, they should of took our deal, but they diddnt

you should have used spell check, but you didn't.

Comment

I think you're just mad we didn't get CJ. =p

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

you know what you are dome. kidding.. but imagine cj on the turf how fast he would be, because thats what they have inside dumbs, cuz grass wont grow.

but i agree, they are stupid to nat pull the trigger on that one
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Yeh.... the Lions are the dome ones alright...
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Comment

That was a dumb move for them to decline, but we would have looked even dumber if the deal had gone through, throwing all those picks away for a rookie. Even if CJ was a beast in college there's no telling how well he would do in the NFL. Now if we were trading those picks for a veteran player who has proven himself in the NFL then trading all those picks would be worth it, but to trade all that away for a rookie is beyond ignorant. That's my take on it, I just think even a rookie of CJ's standards isn't worth the entire years draft.
              Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

Comment

Working...
              X