Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Position with the least probability of a bust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick7
    replied
    Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
    George Foster was a bust in our system.

George Foster was a stupid reach by Shanny.

I think I would say OL is the safest position in the draft. The one's that are busts are generally the guys that were great in college because they were freak athletes compared to the others (Tony Mandarich, possibly Robert Gallery). They got by because of being THAT much better of an athlete. When they go pro, they see that they aren't as great as an athlete as they seemed.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
    You deserve to be negged for begging!

No tacos for you young lady... now go to your room!
    negged? no dude i won't be able 2 get my 2nd bar

and i can have a taco if i want 2 man u cant stop me
    Last edited by Skywalker; 04-27-2007, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterShake
    I couldn't agree more. O-line is always a non-bust. Maybe it's our system? I don't know.
    George Foster was a bust in our system.

Originally posted by Skywalker
    I think tacos have the least probability of being a bust. You can put lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, salsa, and meat in a shell, and it seems to always taste good. Tacos never let me and possibly the Denver Broncos down at lunch-time.

CP would be welcome
    You deserve to be negged for begging!

No tacos for you young lady... now go to your room!

Leave a comment:

• kcarr26
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker
    I think tacos have the least probability of being a bust. You can put lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, salsa, and meat in a shell, and it seems to always taste good. Tacos never let me and possibly the Denver Broncos down at lunch-time.

CP would be welcome
    not only at the tacos... but the punch line with the cp joke

Leave a comment:

• MasterShake
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncs 4 life
    I would say on the O=line. These guys usually have long careers, and I can't remember any big busts...
    I couldn't agree more. O-line is always a non-bust. Maybe it's our system? I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Safeties.

For real.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliminatrix
    line backer is probaly the best position as far as not being a post.

CP would be welcome
    I think tacos have the least probability of being a bust. You can put lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, salsa, and meat in a shell, and it seems to always taste good. Tacos never let me and the Denver Broncos down at lunch-time.

CP would be welcome
    Last edited by Skywalker; 04-27-2007, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eliminatrix
    replied
    I would say on the O=line. These guys usually have long careers, and I can't remember any big busts...
    Robert Gallery

Leave a comment:

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    Originally posted by kcarr26
    I hear rumors of Robert Gallery filling that hole.. he was good.. but I guess he's declined after his first season of play.

I would say linebacker is the safest.

It's hard to pin point which would be liable for biggest bust-- as you look around and there's busts at every position.
    Which makes it a crapshoot

Leave a comment:

• jdhdiggs
    replied
    Originally posted by kcarr26
    I hear rumors of Robert Gallery filling that hole.. he was good.. but I guess he's declined after his first season of play.

It's hard to pin point which would be liable for biggest bust-- as you look around and there's busts at every position.
    How about Tony Manderich (sp) as well...

Leave a comment:

• kcarr26
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jdhdiggs
    replied
    First rounders? Easy, safety. You have to be a STUD to get drafted in the first round in that position as it's not too terribly important comparitively. Also, check page 2's analysis on all positions, it confirms this thought.

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    im no draft guru but i would say punter.

cant really miss on that one, they either boot the ball or they dont.

but in a normal position, id say center, i guess mostly because they dont get all hyped up that much, so if they suck....ehh, whatever, get another one

Leave a comment:

• Broncs 4 life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eliminatrix
    replied
    line backer is probaly the best position as far as not being a post.

CP would be welcome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X