Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One lucky fan to be picked to sit in the Denver War Room tomorrow!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One lucky fan to be picked to sit in the Denver War Room tomorrow!

    Just kidding. But how sweet would that be...a fly on the wall, privy to all the insight, wheeling and dealing on draft day. How much would you pay to experience it? Granted, one stipulation would undoubtedly be that you leave your cell phone at home. More like you'd be taped to a chair and gagged with a sweat sock.

  • #2
    Dang it and I was packed and ready to go just incase
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
      Dang it and I was packed and ready to go just incase

      maybe i am on drugs or something but i had to re-read your sig like 5 times and i still am having trouble trying to understand it...



      maybe i should just quit.





      i suck.
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it me or are the Broncos one of the teams that NEVER allows live feeds of the "War Room?" They'll always do interviews after a pick or go to a set up feed with a Broncos sheet behind Shanahan.

        They always show the Cowboys, Dolphins, Redskins and a handful of other teams. Just seems odd.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by azfanz
          Just kidding. But how sweet would that be...a fly on the wall, privy to all the insight, wheeling and dealing on draft day. How much would you pay to experience it? Granted, one stipulation would undoubtedly be that you leave your cell phone at home. More like you'd be taped to a chair and gagged with a sweat sock.
          That would be sweet............except for the sweat sock thing.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 32-33Champs
            Is it me or are the Broncos one of the teams that NEVER allows live feeds of the "War Room?" They'll always do interviews after a pick or go to a set up feed with a Broncos sheet behind Shanahan.

            They always show the Cowboys, Dolphins, Redskins and a handful of other teams. Just seems odd.
            That's because theyre always like,

            "Hey look at us......we're the Cowboys/Phins/Skins doing our thang....were having a blast......woot woot! Keg stand anyone?"
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by underrated29
              maybe i am on drugs or something but i had to re-read your sig like 5 times and i still am having trouble trying to understand it...



              maybe i should just quit.





              i suck.
              Well either the drugs or something are working really well j/k you will understand it in the middle of the night as it will be keeping you up!
              Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
                Well either the drugs or something are working really well j/k you will understand it in the middle of the night as it will be keeping you up!

                i know, and its true ...

                but i wont sleep well anyways, i am all giddy about the draft ...

                i still suck.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                Comment

                Working...
                X