Raiders shopping Moss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders shopping Moss...

As reported by Adam Schefter, could this be a tipoff that Al Davis is leaning towards Calvin Johnson??

Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:37:35 -0700

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports Oakland Raiders director of football development Mark Jackson and head coach Lane Kiffin have been shopping WR Randy Moss to other teams.

Yeah I was watching that too. It would be a good move to get rid of Moss. I hate that guy he's so full of himself and he's a jerk so CJ would be a welcome addition to Oakland although I also wouldn't like that as a Denver fan.
    Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
      As reported by Adam Schefter, could this be a tipoff that Al Davis is leaning towards Calvin Johnson??

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports Oakland Raiders director of football development Mark Jackson and head coach Lane Kiffin have been shopping WR Randy Moss to other teams.

If they were going to trade him, why wait until now? Why not make the trade several months ago? It's not as if they have to disguise anything! They have the #1 pick. They can say "we're taking Calvin Johnson" and nobody can trade up in front of them to take him away!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
        They've been shopping Moss to other teams since January! Why thenews about it now? Remember that they were trying to trade him to Green Bay for their backup QB? Only the deal fell through?

If they were going to trade him, why wait until now? Why not make the trade several months ago? It's not as if they have to disguise anything! They have the #1 pick. They can say "we're taking Calvin Johnson" and nobody can trade up in front of them to take him away!
        My only guess is that they couldn't come to an agreement amongst themselves. Kiffin, and Davis may still be butting heads right now. Otherwise, ya, I don't understand why the wait until the night before the draft. Maybe teams tend to panic before the draft, and Raiders are thinking they can get more now, than a couple of months ago.

Moss to Tampa for two second rounders?? And that frees up a#4 pick to address other issues. I don't know. To many variables right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad

The Chefs

Comment

i wonder who wants that cancer?

they'd be better off just walking to a corner and looking for a hooker, at least their odds of being infected are worse with the hooker.
            sigpic

Comment

idk i like moss 100x more than TO. TO is just full of himself and thinks hes the greatest thing ever. I almost feel bad for moss just because he is a great athlete but hes on the raiders ha

maybe its just me but i think moss wants to be a good player but he also wants to be a winner (unlike TO). i cant blame him after all he is on the raiders and they havent done to much winning as of late. i would hate being on a team that is going in reverse.

im not saying i want him but i dont think he is even close to TO's level of insanity and think if they traded him to a good team he would be happy but who knows maybe he is just a jerk
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

Moss isn't a jerk. He's a great player stuck on a rotten team. I think if he truly had the chance, he'd love to play in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Rackman
                  Moss isn't a jerk. He's a great player stuck on a rotten team. I think if he truly had the chance, he'd love to play in Denver.
                  Tell that to the meter maid.
                  sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Joe Buck thinks you suck
                    sigpic

Comment

Well joe buck, you suck too. Moss is still a hell of a talent, and if you haven't the brains to see it, your either blind or stupid. You decide which.

Comment

Well joe buck, you suck too. Moss is still a hell of a talent, and if you haven't the brains to see it, your either blind or stupid. You decide which.
                        Disclaimer: I do not own the name Joe Buck. That belongs to Joe Buck.
                        sigpic

Comment

like i said moss would be fine on a good team keyshawn johnsom tonight said that he just heard moss ran a 4.28 holy crap that is blazin
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey

they'd be better off just walking to a corner and looking for a hooker, at least their odds of being infected are worse with the hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey

Moss as a Viking = Outstanding.

Moss as a Raider = Cancer.

Moss as a hooker = a Buccaneer.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X