Raiders shopping Moss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS
    like i said moss would be fine on a good team keyshawn johnsom tonight said that he just heard moss ran a 4.28 holy crap that is blazin
    I remember when Moss was with Marshall with Chad Pennington the year before Marshall went to D-I

They killed my Montana Griz in the AA championship.

sigpic

Comment

SkyWalker, whatever...........

SBboundBroncos, like I said, Moss is a talent. So what if he's on the Raiders. This guy can play. It's a shame that with all of his talent, he isn't on a team that has been a consistant winner. He put up HUGE numbers for the Vikings, and then was sent to the dog house, with the silver and black. I can see why he tried to suck up to Shannahan a while ago in that game. He would love to be on a team that contends. With Al Davis still running the show, they will never be consistant winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Rackman
        SkyWalker, whatever...........

SBboundBroncos, like I said, Moss is a talent. So what if he's on the Raiders. This guy can play. It's a shame that with all of his talent, he isn't on a team that has been a consistant winner. He put up HUGE numbers for the Vikings, and then was sent to the dog house, with the silver and black. I can see why he tried to suck up to Shannahan a while ago in that game. He would love to be on a team that contends. With Al Davis still running the show, they will never be consistant winners.
        I'm not saying Moss isn't talented, but is it the Raiders fault he dropped everything thrown in his direction last year? Is it the Raiders fault he was a lazy complaining baby last year?

No, it was His own fault. Many, Many players have to endure playing on a bad team year after year. Most of them don't run around blaming everyone else, and just making things worse.

Talent...Yes
        Cancer...Absolutely

And as for that 4.2 40 yard dash...That was timed by his trainer, and his trainer also said he ran two 4.3's and a 4.2 in the same week. I have no doubt he's fast.
        I also have no doubt that 4.2 timed by his trainer would never hold up as official.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
          I'm not saying Moss isn't talented, but is it the Raiders fault he dropped everything thrown in his direction last year? Is it the Raiders fault he was a lazy complaining baby last year?

No, it was His own fault. Many, Many players have to endure playing on a bad team year after year. Most of them don't run around blaming everyone else, and just making things worse.

Talent...Yes
          Cancer...Absolutely

And as for that 4.2 40 yard dash...That was timed by his trainer, and his trainer also said he ran two 4.3's and a 4.2 in the same week. I have no doubt he's fast.
          I also have no doubt that 4.2 timed by his trainer would never hold up as official.
          Yeah I agree, the guy gets paid millions to play football. Doesn't matter if his team sucks or not, he should play like a professional. For the Raiders sake, I hope they get rid of him; they can only get better afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by omac
            Yeah I agree, the guy gets paid millions to play football. Doesn't matter if his team sucks or not, he should play like a professional. For the Raiders sake, I hope they get rid of him; they can only get better afterwards.
            Isn't he like a 10 mil cap hit? I do not know how that trade gets done unless a restructure is in place.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007
              Isn't he like a 10 mil cap hit? I do not know how that trade gets done unless a restructure is in place.
              Maybe cut him then if he doesn't re-structure.

Comment

Sounds like a smoke screen to me. One of the many in the days leading up to the draft.
                Raiders and Randy Moss.
                Denver and possible trading with Houston, and vice versa.
                Lions saying they are willing deal..maybe, maybe not?

All the gossip is so much fun!
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

KC could use him...
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                    As reported by Adam Schefter, could this be a tipoff that Al Davis is leaning towards Calvin Johnson??

Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:37:35 -0700

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports Oakland Raiders director of football development Mark Jackson and head coach Lane Kiffin have been shopping WR Randy Moss to other teams.

to bad they already told jamarcus russell that he is goin to be the #1 pick...probably still shopping moss but i dont think to many teams are dumb enough to jump on that one

Comment

Originally posted by thaTruth13
                      to bad they already told jamarcus russell that he is goin to be the #1 pick...probably still shopping moss but i dont think to many teams are dumb enough to jump on that one
                      Schefeter is reporting NE wants moss...for a second day pick! they said no, but are still willing to negogiate...
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                      X