Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorcust
    He said Spencer at 21.

and he also said Okoye and Anderson are the only players worth selecting if moving up to #10.

Frankly, I'd be satisfied with that draft, though I'm wary of Buster Davis, and I think moving D.J. to the Mike position eliminates the need for an ILB anyway. I'd rather have Brandon Siler if he were available if we did go ILB.

As for the safety pick, Gattis or Sabby Piscatelli from Oregon State sounds good to me.

If I had to say who I'd rather have in the second round, it'd be the best DT/DE available for that value.

1.) Charles Johnson DE
    2.) Victor Adiamiri DE
    3.) Paul Soliai DT

In that order, the more quality bodies at DT/DE, the better. While we obviously need more talent at these positions, we aren't exactly spring chickens there either (Lang and Ekuban are in thier 30's), Warren is 29 and we have Alvin McKinley? starting? yuck.
    Why would you rather have Brandon Siler?

It is obvious you simply look at Davis' height and say 'No Thanks'...that's small minded. What if we would have said that about Elvis Dumervil?

If you were to just watch the tape, there is no confusing Brandon Siler with Buster Davis as a player. Siler isn't in the same Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
      We'll be straight screwed very soon at the most important position on the offensive line...

Maybe we should think about protecting that investment of last years draft.

We have too many needs to fill them all...something is going to get missed, and frankly, we have already passed on the D-Line too many times in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
        love your day 1...

it would definitley get my hopes WAY up going into day 2

only to be very sad on sunday.

We only have the three picks in the sixth and seventh round....it's a crap shoot anyway you want to slice it.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
          Why would you rather have Brandon Siler?

It is obvious you simply look at Davis' height and say 'No Thanks'...that's small minded. What if we would have said that about Elvis Dumervil?

If you were to just watch the tape, there is no confusing Brandon Siler with Buster Davis as a player. Siler isn't in the same Universe.
          Siler is also a playmaker too, and yeh, Davis's height does factor into my decision and is a legit concern to me.

It's a case of flavors and I personally prefer all of what Siler brings to the table vs all of what Davis brings to the table.

To throw out his height and say it does not matter is just as closeminded.

In fact, at #56, if a prospect like Victor Adiamiri or Charles Johnson were available at that pick, or if we traded the pick for Kris Jenkins (in addition to the panthers 4th rounder), I'd prefer those options over any ILB.

I'd prefer D.J. at ILB over Siler or Davis.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
          X