Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcarr26
    Blasphemy!
    You will see! He will be the #1 pick this year! He's better than JeMarcus Russell by far!
    Skywalker.

Comment

Blasphemy!
      Calvin Johnson decides what blasphemy is, so I think not, sir.
      I like to spend my day worshipping Calvin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaTBronco
        Fo sho. He will be the best QB in NFL History. He will replace Elway as God.

The NFL will force him to retire, and Vinny Testaverde will take over for him.
        I like to spend my day worshipping Calvin Johnson.

Comment

You know technically if we look at it as a Tri-force(which is a symbol of the Trinity)

We're completely missing the third link!

And here's why...

There's enough room for us in the middle where there is nothing!

No, I just want to have sex with 'em....And maybe some babies....But I don't know if we'll have enough time!

Comment

The comments in this thread are funny.
            While the guy may be a homer just because he likes USC so he likes DJ

But Everyone has gotten all caught up in the hype with Calvin. I would love to have him but everyone says we need to draft someone different. And I wouldnt mind having DJ either.

Everyone just sit down, eat some popcorn and hush.

Its going to be a fun draft.

Comment

This will probably be one of those threads that gets bumped in like three years because he ends up being right and everyone else is laughing at him. But since its happening I may as well join the fun.

lol your crazy!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal19
                This will probably be one of those threads that gets bumped in like three years because he ends up being right and everyone else is laughing at him. But since its happening I may as well join the fun.

lol your crazy!
                I was thinking the same thing. But I dont know if this thread will be bumpable because I think they delete the Draft forum

But I always like proving people right on stuff as well

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanBronco
                  And USC will win it all this year... while Texas will finish in the middle of a weak Big 12.

I dont live in the past, only in the present and future.
                  The PAC-10 is pretty weak too. So don't go bashing conferences like that. Im a Cougar fan, but I admit our school doesn't have the budget to be as competitive as most of the powerhouse schools. Oh yea, UW, Arizona, Oregon State, Stanford, and Arizona State, are all sub par.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

I hafta say if we trade up to 10 and Landry somehow falls I really pray we get him
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                    X