Watch the NFL Draft online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the NFL Draft online?

April 23, 2007) -- As the 2007 NFL Draft approaches, NFL.com will present its most comprehensive coverage yet, with interactive and real-time analysis, video features from NFL Network, and mock drafts from expert analysts.

Draft experts Gil Brandt, Vic Carucci, Pat Kirwan and Adam Schefter will file up-to-the minute draft reports and blogs, with Brandt delivering behind-the-scenes player news on the prospective draftees, and Carucci, Kirwan, and Schefter reporting on the latest team personnel activity and trade possibilities. Carucci, Kirwan and NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock will file position-by-position rankings.

NFL Network analyst Jamie Dukes will take questions emailed to him on NFL.com and answer them on NFL Network's broadcast as well as on NFL.com throughout the weekend.

Comedian Nick Bakay will offer a unique look at the events with a draft-day blog, while prospective draftee Leon Hall from Michigan began filing a draft diary at the Combine and will continue through the draft.

With its most extensive multimedia coverage of the draft, NFL.com will stream Sirius NFL Radio's draft coverage live all weekend as well as offering various NFL Network features and vignettes. "The Draft Room presented by Sprint" on NFL.com offers exclusive video clips including "My First Draft" features on the top prospects and special NFL.com segments shot by NFL Network's Los Angeles-based talent on Draft Day.

Elements of NFL.com draft coverage will also be available via NFL Mobile on the Sprint wireless service.

Exclusive coverage and behind-the-scenes features on NFL.com and on team websites for draft weekend includes:

* Live streaming of Sirius NFL Radio all weekend
    * Q&As with five of the top draft choices in New York: Gaines Adams, Calvin Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Brady Quinn and JaMarcus Russell.
    * NFL Network coverage and features, including vignettes on the top players.
    * Live audio from the draft podium at the Radio City Music Hall.
    * Live "Draft Tracker" featuring coverage of each selection.
    * In-depth coverage from each team website.

Last year, 7.5 million unique users followed the draft on the NFL Internet Network, comprised of NFL.com, the websites of the league's 32 clubs and related sites. Sprint is the presenting sponsor of the NFL draft on NFL.com. NFL.com is produced in partnership by CBS SportsLine, a leading Internet sports media organization and part of CBS Digital Media.
    Sorry, this is all I could dig up. I can't see NFL.com not streaming it, though...

I'll keep looking.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

*shrug* might be what you're looking for:

http://www.packers.com/draft/2007/av/

NFL VIDEO/AUDIO
    The NFL will have LIVE steaming media during the entire NFL draft. See the schedule below.
    Day 1
    Video: LIVE NFL Network Draft Coverage - Real | Windows

Audio: LIVE Sirius Satellite Radio (Round 1) - Real | Windows

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
      If anyone else is still wondering, this link works perfectly.
      Cheers mate, I'll take a look after the Reds game finishes :thumb:
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

They are streaming it live on NFL.com. Just go to the WATCH it LIVE option on the front page. (Scroll through the articles on the front page w/ the big picture and you will see it).

Comment

I use www.streamtvnow.com

Comment

You can go here:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...t=92383&page=1

People will keep you updated

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
              Oh, I'm sure I'll be posting plenty in that thread.
              Your probably going to be on a bunch of sites I'm sure.
              Good luck though.
              I've only watched one thing online and that was March Madness last year.

Comment

I am watching it on TV but Sopcast are also streaming it.

Comment

Working...
                X