2007 NFL Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 NFL Draft Day Thread

Okay, folks..pre-draft coverage starts in about 15 minutes!

This thread is worked the same way the Game Day threads are in GD during the regular season.

As always, abide by the CoC, and we'll have a great day on here.

And please, please PLEASE keep the dupliate threads to a minimum. Look before starting another thread. Chances are, someone has started one on the same subject.

With that, everyone enjoy Draft Day, and all the drama and speculation that comes with it.
    The biggest question, of course, is what will Shanny do? Predict the unpredictable!

GO BRONCOS!

sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Who is watching NFLN?

ESPN?
    sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Espn here, Kiper is fun to listen too

Comment

Schefeter is reporting NE is talking to the raiders about moss. they are willing to tade a 2nd day for him!
        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Watching ESPN and it's been confirmed by Michael Smith that the Raiders will make JaMarcus Russel first overall in the draft.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

I was wondering something..... what if Detroit has actually agreed to something with us but Shanny is bluffing for some sort of reason?
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
              I was wondering something..... what if Detroit has actually agreed to something with us but Shanny is bluffing for some sort of reason?
              I could see that...he didnt even talk to Cutler last year...
              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Draft opinion

First of all---Cute kid Broncfanin!!!---& now the Draft---Maybe this is the year the Broncos throw out the old standard of, draft the best player available, at the time, & grab a QB!! Just in case Plummer falls on his face again. This team is too talented to let a QB, having a bad day. kill them.---Just ask the Bears---They'll tell you all about it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ohwhyknott
                  First of all---Cute kid Broncfanin!!!---& now the Draft---Maybe this is the year the Broncos throw out the old standard of, draft the best player available, at the time, & grab a QB!! Just in case Plummer falls on his face again. This team is too talented to let a QB, having a bad day. kill them.---Just ask the Bears---They'll tell you all about it!!
                  You mean Cutler...not plummer right?
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Come on Shanny, get into the to 10 and get Willis. Make it happen!!!

Comment

Everyone likes your kid BroncosFanIN lol

but I'm pumped and we already had a draft thread

oh well.
                      I'm watching NFL N right now and will switch back and forth.

Comment

-Maybe this is the year the Broncos throw out the old standard of, draft the best player available, at the time, & grab a QB!! Just in case Plummer falls on his face again. This team is too talented to let a QB, having a bad day. kill them
                        Huh?

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                        sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
                          You mean Cutler...not plummer right?
                          He's a n00b so maybe hes confused

Comment

Thanks, OWK. Shes my pride and joy
                            She's watching the NFL with me now!

And NFL just confimed what ESPN has...that the Raiders are going to take Russell...
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

What up?

Ready for some Draft? Really have no idea what will happen. Will be fine stayign at 21 for Staley or Moss but if we move up then hey thats cool to!
                              Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                              GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                              #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                              #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                              #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                              #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                              Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Working...
                              X