Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do we now address safety?

where do we get a safety, it was one of our needs, also, WR

We don't i guess, which is really really sad.

Comment

We've only got 2 picks left, and they're in the last rounds, so in all honesty it probably doesn't matter who we get.
      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I think Hamza can step up. He looks pretty good on special teams. Had a few pretty good hits.
        Let's draft her....

Comment

John Lynch said that he believes Hamza will be a stud.

Comment

I believe Lynch and Ferguson have one more year togther left. I felt it was either trade up for Landry, or spend a pick on Gattis. IMO, I wouldn't want any other safety, knowing that we can wait.

Comment

First of all WR is not a need at all. As for safety, I really wanted John Wendling, but I guess we'll have to make it with Ferguson. Lynch is a solid starter every year I think he's better suited at SS then Ferguson can move to FS. Those are my thoughts.
              Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

Comment

Trade somebody for another 3rd/4th round pick?

Leonard Peters in the late rounds is someone i'd get.

Comment

Looks like next year through free agency or the 08 draft

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac99
                    where do we get a safety, it was one of our needs
                    In the 2008 draft.

Seriously, Lynch, Ferguson and Brandon will hold down the fort for another year. Luckily, safety is one of those positions that's easier for a rookie to step in and contribute right away. Hopefully we'll be in a position to draft a really good one next year who can start right away, if necessary.
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

but i know lynch is a great safety but how will our safties hold up against the pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                        In the 2008 draft.

Seriously, Lynch, Ferguson and Brandon will hold down the fort for another year. Luckily, safety is one of those positions that's easier for a rookie to step in and contribute right away. Hopefully we'll be in a position to draft a really good one next year who can start right away, if necessary.
                        Quit talking logic. You know that's why I hate you.

Seriously... I was really hoping for personal reasons that Wendling would be a pick up to start in 2008, but I'll live I guess.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

With the picks we have left, we're just hoping they could make the team regardless of position. Our options are really limited now in 2007.

I just hope Lynch doesen't show his age this year.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Maybe we can trade our sixth or seventh this year and a third next year to squeeze back into the third and take Wendling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud13
                              Maybe we can trade our sixth or seventh this year and a third next year to squeeze back into the third and take Wendling.
                              Crossed my mind, but I don't think anyone would take the trade.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X