C.J. Gaddis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.J. Gaddis

Only Safety/CB to limit Calvin Johnson to ZERO catches. Ran a 4.48 and is 6'1. Is noted for his athleticism, but is projected late due to the fact he has only played saftey five times, so he's raw.

Sound good to anybody? I like the draft so far, and this guy would make it even better.

Originally posted by stepurgameup101
    Only Safety/CB to limit Calvin Johnson to ZERO catches. Ran a 4.48 and is 6'1. Is noted for his athleticism, but is projected late due to the fact he has only played saftey five times, so he's raw.

Sound good to anybody? I like the draft so far, and this guy would make it even better.
    I think we'll pass on him honestly.

Sorry but I just dont see us taking a CB/Safety with one of our 2 remaining picks.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
      I think we'll pass on him honestly.

Sorry but I just dont see us taking a CB/Safety with one of our 2 remaining picks.
      I woudnt mind us taking a Safety with one of them, as long as we take a DT with the other
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
        I woudnt mind us taking a Safety with one of them, as long as we take a DT with the other
        I wouldnt mind either but I dont see it happening.

I do hope youre right and we can pick up a DT though. :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

DT at this point (rounds 6 and 7) is a surefire bust if I remember the success rates of past late round DTs correctly. I'd say a safety like this who is raw but has potential could be a very good choice, along with an o-lineman or a fast WR if there are any left.

DT is going to be a problem this year with Warren and Veal heading up the charge (and Mckinley?), but I think Bates just likes them to clog holes and he lets the ends do the work, so maybe what we're doing makes sense. Whatever the case our d-line is immensely better already and we've never seen these rooks play.

I'd say this safety is worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSteele
            DT is going to be a problem this year with Warren and Veal heading up the charge (and Mckinley?), but I think Bates just likes them to clog holes and he lets the ends do the work, so maybe what we're doing makes sense. Whatever the case our d-line is immensely better already and we've never seen these rooks play..
            I think so too, so maybe we can draft some big fat guy in the 7th round
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
              I think so too, so maybe we can draft some big fat guy in the 7th round
              Yeah, isn't there some Walter Thomas guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud13
                Yeah, isn't there some Walter Thomas guy?
                Marcus Thomas from Florida. :thumb:

He's got some character issues (failed drug tests) though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                  Marcus Thomas from Florida. :thumb:

He's got some character issues (failed drug tests) though.
                  True, he's still available. Though this guy is the definition of big fatty to me.

Mr. XXXXXXL Jersey Wearer

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud13
                    True, he's still available. Though this guy is the definition of big fatty to me.

Mr. XXXXXXL Jersey Wearer

Yup.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X