First Day Surprise Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Day Surprise Picks

The obvious one is Ted Ginn Jr. to Miami, but Chris Henry in the early 2nd round?

Also surprised Kalil fell that far...

Yamon Firgurs. Was projected early 2nd day. However, looks like the Ravens wanted him.

Comment

craig davis in the 1st (one of our posters had weddle in 1st and davis in 2nd haha)
      sigpic

Comment

Craig Davis for me.

Comment

I actually don't hate the Figurs pick so much. B-more just beefed up their special teams a lot...he's a real impact player on ST's. I don't see a whole lot of other needs for them.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
            The obvious one is Ted Ginn Jr. to Miami, but Chris Henry in the early 2nd round?

When I saw on my phone Miami took Ted Ginn Jr, I seriously LOLd

Comment

I laughed really hard when Miami took Ginn.

I yelled when we took Moss.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien

Kevin Kolb.

Trent Edwards just went to Buffalo at #91...55 picks later.

sigpic

Comment

Also, a big surprise is who hasn't been picked. Troy Smith, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud13
                    Also, a big surprise is who hasn't been picked. Troy Smith, anyone?
                    Not a big surprise really. He is a QB that will need several years of work to bring up to a pro caliber. For that reason he is a 4th-5th round pick at earliest. 1-3rd rounds (especially 1st and 2nd) are reserved for those who could be good enough to play their rookie year.

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                      I laughed really hard when Miami took Ginn.

I yelled when we took Moss.
                      What is wrong with Jarvis Moss?

Comment

Originally posted by Q-niverse
                        What is wrong with Jarvis Moss?
                        Perhaps it was a shout of joy...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud13
                          Perhaps it was a shout of joy...
                          One could only hope...although his sig says, "Prove me wrong Jarvis" which could mean he thinks Jarvis was a bad pick...

Comment

What I infer from the sig is that Carriker would be a bad pick, and wants Moss to prove we made the right decision in picking him, I think.

Comment

honestly i am surprised that the bears took garret wolfe already. they also havent draft a QB which in my opinion was the only position they needed to draft.

but i like the moss pick a lot more after i realized we also got crowder. i thought for sure we would only take 1 early round DE but both of them together makes me very happy. as for the harris pick i think i would have prefered S, our next pick is in the 6th round if espn is correct so wendling will be gone unless we trade a player. i really wish we would have kept that last third rounder we could have had another very good player. plus bush is on the board i would have taken him with that pick but owell whats done is done next to the superbowl
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

Working...
                              X