Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oakland Called Denver/Moss to New England (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we'll find out of Moss is really washed up or not. All the "experts" say he just needs to be on a good team to make him happy. Well, the Pats are obviously a good team with a good QB. No more excuses.

The problem is, if Moss works out then the Patriots got a freaking steal and their offense will be scary. That sucks. Why couldn't the Packers fork over a 4th rounder for him?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
      I guess we'll find out of Moss is really washed up or not. All the "experts" say he just needs to be on a good team to make him happy. Well, the Pats are obviously a good team with a good QB. No more excuses.

The problem is, if Moss works out then the Patriots got a freaking steal and their offense will be scary. That sucks. Why couldn't the Packers fork over a 4th rounder for him?

The Rich get Richer......
      sigpic

Comment

NE still can't beat us. lol
        11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan187
          NE still can't beat us. lol
          Stallworth or Moss would Abuse Bly

Comment

Hell. With that he will probably rejuvenate his career, and wish we had taken HIM. They should have re-worked his numbers, and gotten him.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
              Stallworth or Moss would Abuse Bly
              Brady will be on his back before anyone can abuse bly.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                After asking about compensation for Moss, Al Davis asked Shanahan if his refrigerator was running. Shanahan, checking his Sears product, said it was indeed running, to which Al Davis replied, "Well go catch it, because Randy Moss won't be catching it or anything for you, dumbass."

And that ended THAT deal.
                Am I the only person finds that funny???

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                  I guess we'll find out of Moss is really washed up or not.
                  Moss is washed up only after taking a shower. He gets 1200 & 10 minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rackman
                    Hell. With that he will probably rejuvenate his career, and wish we had taken HIM. They should have re-worked his numbers, and gotten him.
                    Randy Moss already REJECTED the proposed trade to the Packers because he WOULD NOT REWORK his numbers! The packers were going to send their backup QB Aaron Rodgers to the Faders for Randy Moss. That would have enabled the Fade to take Calvin Johnson.

Personally I don't care if Randy Moss gets back to the old Randy Moss. He's still the vicious thug who ran over a meter-maid and has an ego the size of Montana.

How long before he starts causing problems on the Patriots, just like T.O. did with the Eagles? They just can't help it! Randy Moss has all the talent in the world but he only works when he feels like it. Period.

Well, Belichek probably figures he can get a full season out of Moss before he gets back to his old rotten ways, just the way T.O. behaved for a season in Philly before he started all the off-the-filed crap with McNabb that got him sent packing.

Belichek may well be right. If Moss totally dedicates himself to football this season and doesn't cause any distractions he'll be worth the 4th round pick (late 4th round almost 5th round remember), it might just be enough to give the Pats another SB.

They have to be favored to win it all right now. If they had Randy Moss last year in the Colts game they, not Peyton Manning would have won the SB.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaught
                      moss is yesterdays news. He is over just like warren sapp is.
                      oh i guess you werent tuned in last year sapp had ten sacks
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                        After asking about compensation for Moss, Al Davis asked Shanahan if his refrigerator was running. Shanahan, checking his Sears product, said it was indeed running, to which Al Davis replied, "Well go catch it, because Randy Moss won't be catching it or anything for you, dumbass."

And that ended THAT deal.
                        that is seriously something my little newphew would have come up on.. comedy is not your strong suit.
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                          that is seriously something my little newphew would have come up on.. comedy is not your strong suit.
                          So you're saying your little nephew won't be at the Laugh Factory anytime soon, huh?

Comment

Domenik Hixon

Originally posted by DenBronx
                            for a 4th rounder

pass i dont want to see the broncos pay him 20 mil over the next 2 years. he would have restructured but it still would have been pricey. im glad he is out of the afc. plus id rather see what marshal can do in his 2nd year.

moss will be scary with tom brady though!
                            Don't forget about Domemik Hixon whom we picked up last year with a broken foot. I know he's unproven, but he is on the team!
                            Romans 10:9
                            John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
                              I would have liked Moss for a 4th round pick. But they probably asked for at least a 3rd from Denver.

Now they only have Jerry Porter, Mike Williams, and Ronald Curry. Hardly a scary receiving corps.

Well, I don't know why you'd want Moss on our team. I've noticed how well he's doing at Oakland. Plus he's bad news.

And even with Moss, their receiving corps wasn't anything to be afraid of. Especially with Bailey on Moss. Not a whole lot to get stirred up or worried about.

Originally posted by Juggernaught
                              moss is yesterdays news. He is over just like warren sapp is.
                              Well, that's what going to Oakland will do to a career. That's why I feel bad for JaMarcus Russell right now. haha.
                              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

We don't want that cancer on our team. He is nothing but a cancer in the locker room and on/off the field. I am glad we did not get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X