No announcement yet.

UDFA Signing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, now we signed Steven Harris, DT, Florida. I guess we went from the Browncos to the Flancos or something. A DE and two DT's from Florida. Sure hope the infusion of young blood results in some QB pressure.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosRule23
      Here's a list, by team, of UDFA who have signed.

AFC: http://www.draftdaddy.com/features/2007_AFC_UDFA.cfm

NFC: http://www.draftdaddy.com/features/2007_NFC_UDFA.cfm

No one has signed David Ball yet...get on that Denver!!!
      Awesome! Miami signed Tuff Harris! Good luck in the NFL Tuff and GO GRIZ!

EDIT: I see Josh Swogger, our QB last year for the Montana Griz, was signed by Kansas City. I don't know how he was signed by an NFL roster and Craig Ochs wasn't a couple years ago. Swogger sucked. We still won alot of games, but basically ran the whole time. Ah well, I wish him good luck anyway
      Last edited by Skywalker; 04-30-2007, 07:33 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywalker
        Awesome! Miami signed Tuff Harris! Good luck in the NFL Tuff and GO GRIZ!

EDIT: I see Josh Swogger, our QB last year for the Montana Griz, was signed by Kansas City. I don't know how he was signed by an NFL roster and Craig Ochs wasn't a couple years ago. Swogger sucked. We still won alot of games, but basically ran the whole time. Ah well, I wish him good luck anyway
        Question: Does anyone know where the WR Mike Walker? went? What round? Everyone was big on that guy and i lost track with all the movement.He went to UCF

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado1
          Question: Does anyone know where the WR Mike Walker? went? What round? Everyone was big on that guy and i lost track with all the movement.He went to UCF

3rd Round to Jacksonville
          Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449

Comment

He went in the 3rd round to Jacksonville. Pick #79

Get the latest NFL draft news. Watch live streaming draft videos & video highlights. Follow our 2022 NFL draft tracker, draft history & mock draft commentary.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosRule23
              3rd Round to Jacksonville
              [email protected]! Man everyone said he was going to go pretty high too! Man they just got a hell of alot better at WR! They needed it too
              Hey while were on the subject, its Mon, and i'm a little out of it with the long weekend and all, who were the free agents that the Broncos signed so far?
              Did the Broncos sign Rod Rodgers S ?

Comment

[email protected]! Man everyone said he was going to go pretty high too! Man they just got a hell of alot better at WR! They needed it too
                Hey while were on the subject, its Mon, and i'm a little out of it with the long weekend and all, who were the free agents that the Broncos signed so far?
                Did the Broncos sign Rod Rodgers S ?
                Brandon Pace, PK, Virginia Tech

Marquay McDaniel, WR, Hampton

Steven Harris, DT, Florida

Roderick Rogers, DB, Wisconsin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywalker
                  Brandon Pace, PK, Virginia Tech

Marquay McDaniel, WR, Hampton

Steven Harris, DT, Florida

Roderick Rogers, DB, Wisconsin

http://www.draftdaddy.com/teams/nav/FO.cfm
                  Thank MAN!!! I am a littl eout of it and there a tooo many threads to read right now, i just want the facts. Much thanks

Comment

• Looks like the Jets signed Leonard Peters.

Comment

• Russell and Walker and Mozes were all signed...

Neither Zabransky or Thompson were yet... I really hope/wish we would signed Zabransky I just got a good feeling about him
                      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

• Is Darius Walker still available? I think he would be a great backup or 3rd string
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
                          Is Darius Walker still available? I think he would be a great backup or 3rd string

He signed with the Bears.

I hope Shanahan gives ROmonce Taylor a look. Could be a great oppurtunity for a very gifted player.

Comment

• I hope we pick up David Ball..

Comment

• Originally posted by JoRo
                              Russell and Walker and Mozes were all signed...

Neither Zabransky or Thompson were yet... I really hope/wish we would signed Zabransky I just got a good feeling about him
                              I'm pretty sure Zabransky signed with Houston.... according to the espn bottom line anyways.
                              Last edited by Orange_Crush21; 04-30-2007, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Texans | Team signs Zabransky
                                Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:32:54 -0700

ESPNews reports Boise State QB Jared Zabransky has signed a rookie free-agent contract with the Houston Texans.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X