Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UDFA Signing thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So what does are UDFA list look like so far? There's too many "off the topic" post (which isn't bad) that I can't tell and am too tired to figure out.
    :thumb: God is Good! All the Time!
    All the Time! God is Good!
    :thumb:


    URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KSUBronco
      So what does are UDFA list look like so far? There's too many "off the topic" post (which isn't bad) that I can't tell and am too tired to figure out.
      We got a WR, K, CB, and DT I think.

      Something like that.

      I forgot after all the off topicness

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KSUBronco
        So what does are UDFA list look like so far? There's too many "off the topic" post (which isn't bad) that I can't tell and am too tired to figure out.
        Brandon Pace, PK, Virginia Tech

        Marquay McDaniel, WR, Hampton

        Steven Harris, DT, Florida

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Skywalker
          Brandon Pace, PK, Virginia Tech

          Marquay McDaniel, WR, Hampton

          Steven Harris, DT, Florida

          http://www.draftdaddy.com/teams/nav/FO.cfm

          Thank you guys
          :thumb: God is Good! All the Time!
          All the Time! God is Good!
          :thumb:


          URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KSUBronco
            Thank you guys
            And girl

            Comment


            • I am hoping for:

              Quentin Echols, DT
              Walter Thomas, DT
              Kyle Shotwell, ILB/OLB
              David Ball, WR
              Brandon Myles, WR

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                And girl
                Thank you
                sigpic

                Comment


                • signed...

                  Roderick Rogers, DB, Wisconsin


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Skywalker
                    Thank you
                    Yup

                    I had to make sure he knew you were here and a girl.
                    Wouldnt want to leave anyone out since your the one who gave him the link

                    Comment


                    • we should sign Cornerback Geoffrey Pope out of Howard. Hes 5"11'5/8 186lbs and ran his 40s in 4.29 and 4.30.

                      Comment


                      • Well Darius Walker is a Bear now

                        Comment


                        • Here's a list, by team, of UDFA who have signed.

                          AFC: http://www.draftdaddy.com/features/2007_AFC_UDFA.cfm


                          NFC: http://www.draftdaddy.com/features/2007_NFC_UDFA.cfm


                          No one has signed David Ball yet...get on that Denver!!!
                          Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

                          http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncosRule23
                            Here's a list, by team, of UDFA who have signed.

                            AFC: http://www.draftdaddy.com/features/2007_AFC_UDFA.cfm


                            NFC: http://www.draftdaddy.com/features/2007_NFC_UDFA.cfm


                            No one has signed David Ball yet...get on that Denver!!!
                            Hopefully we get on the ball and sign him

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by laxstar263
                              who are the florida gators we have now?
                              Nah, i think Alvin Mckinley will be the other DT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncodogPG
                                Nah, i think Alvin Mckinley will be the other DT

                                I was thinking about that. I'm not too sure who it will be. Veal knows the system the best and was actually pretty good in spot duty. McKinley was said to be a rotation guy when he was signed, maybe, maybe not.

                                Personally I'm hoping Marcus Thomas' issues really are all resolved, because if they are, he's the guy....no question. Everyone has said he was a Top-10 talent before he got into trouble.
                                Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

                                http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X