X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• socalorado1
    replied
    Originally posted by DenBronx
    looks like old faithful lynch will not have any competition this year. his play hasnt really declined.

rogers is nothing to run home about.
    I am not worried. I wanted a safety in this years draft because the depth was great and their where really good , talented players all the way through the top 8 safeties. But as long as Sam Brandon comes back fully healthy i think he will be our starting FS with Lynch at SS where he belongs. Have Ferguson play in specific situations, and the secondary will be fine till next year.
    Brandon was outplaying Ferguson last year until his unfortunate injury. Once he got injured the defense took a nose dive and never recovered. Plummer didnt help either with all the 3 and outs which kept the defense on the field which in turn is a recipe for injuries. All these CBs that they played at S were just a band aid. Brandon is the Broncos best option because he was really coming into his own in the position last year, and he is a great coverage guy against the best TEs in the NFL. We need "BIG NICKEL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Leave a comment:

• DenBronx
    replied
    Originally posted by jumpslash
    at least we got Roderick Rogers...................

looks like old faithful lynch will not have any competition this year. his play hasnt really declined.

rogers is nothing to run home about.

Leave a comment:

• jumpslash
    replied
    Originally posted by KnightOLB53
    This really sucks. Maybe some how someway they accidently waive him and we pick him up
    at least we got Roderick Rogers...................

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    This really sucks. Maybe some how someway they accidently waive him and we pick him up

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Man that sucks

Leave a comment:

• socalorado1
    replied
    Originally posted by aberdien
    I'll be pretty mad if we don't get him..because we already couldn't get John Wendling.
    Can you believe that Buffalo got him!?! Man, They took Whitner AND Simpson last year, and now they take Wendling this year! There goona convert him to a LB, just watch. Bronco should work a trade.
    Man that sucks!

Leave a comment:

• jumpslash
    replied
    The Leonard Peters bandwagon has tragically crashed and burned while traveling through New York. No survivors have been found.............now, let's all have a moment of silence...........

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    crap , that guy's got a motor, some posters on my board were eyeing him as well

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Well...this sucks.

Leave a comment:

• jumpslash
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChangAlang24
    replied
    Leonard Peters

Signed with the Jets?

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...106834927.html

Leave a comment:

• jumpslash
    replied
    Originally posted by KnightOLB53
    I say the knocks on him is his injurys,his speed, and i realized he is 25 so hes going to be like a Mike Anderson imo if we got him. But we need a saftey and i think he would be great
    his game speed is good, but his timed speed at the combine didn't show so well....

and 25 is better than john lynch's 35........

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    I say the knocks on him is his injurys,his speed, and i realized he is 25 so hes going to be like a Mike Anderson imo if we got him. But we need a saftey and i think he would be great

Leave a comment:

• DenBronx
    replied
    remember boys and girls its always safety first!

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    I think we stand a good chance. Most of all the good/decent safteys have been picked up my majority of the teams so that leaves us with Peters.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X