25.-Frank Okam DT Texas
    26.-Erin Henderson LB Maryland
    27.-Dan Connor LB Penn State
    28.-Andre Fluellen DT Flordia State
    29. -Ray Rice RB Rutgers
    30.-Jamaal Charles RB Texas
    31.-James Laurinitus MLB Ohio State
    32..-Kenny Phillips S Miami

There! I can see where this is headed so, ......Hey! these guys are on alot of peoples 1st round lists! I no particular order of course....

Dont think Maualuga will come out next year, he has the title of free-lancer which is the same label on LaVar Arrington and while he did pretty good I don't think he'll come out and if he does we might be able to get him in the second... I can wish anyway.

All I know is that we have a pretty good chance of getting another great young DT, MLB, or FS in next years draft.

Big names for us should be Rey Maualuga*, Frank Okam, Glen Dorsey, Robert Killebrew*, Kenny Phillips*, James Laurinaitis*.

These are first round potential players who have enormous upsides and fill a need for us in form or another, I know D.J. is moving to MLB but if by some chance the coaching staff realizes Ian Gold sucks we can move Williams back to his original WLB position and finally let him free.

* denotes Juniors who will have the opportunity to come out.

I have some more guys on my signature, later round guys could be:

-Payton Hillis, FB/Arkansas - Good lead blocker and does a good if not great job receiving out of the backfield.
    -Todd Blythe, WR/Iowa St - Big guy who is really the only bright spot for a bad big 12 team.
    -Patrick Turner*, WR/USC - Big man who to this point hasn't been real special but he has mega athleticism.
    -Kevin Ellison*, S/USC - Ellison is a big SS who can hit and next year no matter what Mike thinks we will need ne S's because Lynch and Ferguson are getting old and Brandon sucks.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    I Want Ray Rice On The Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• Sebaz10
    replied
    You have to be freaking kidding me who has the time to put togethers next years draft already....im still getting over this one.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Trade the entire draft for Darren McFadden!!

Leave a comment:

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
    I think you need to make room for Brian Brohm's receivers on that list too. Harry Douglass, quick as lighting, great run after the catch, solid hands. And Mario Urrutia, 6'6 amazing speed, great hands, i went to highschool with the guy. At least one, if not both have a good probabilty of going in the first round
    Yeah, and I hadnt mentioned this yet too but Harvey, the other DE for UF, will be turning pro next year. He is also a little light but he can turn the corner too.

Leave a comment:

• JetterIsBetter
    replied
    I think you need to make room for Brian Brohm's receivers on that list too. Harry Douglass, quick as lighting, great run after the catch, solid hands. And Mario Urrutia, 6'6 amazing speed, great hands, i went to highschool with the guy. At least one, if not both have a good probabilty of going in the first round

Leave a comment:

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado1
    I have not heard much about him, but now i will be keeping an eye on him. Gotta love the teams that work the zone. Makes it easy to draft guys.

For everyone else on this post....i took away the actual team list of where the player will go OK? It was just a freakin mock! If you dont want Brennan to go to the chefs fine! he wont go to the chefs! Its ok. Lets deal with the team needs in like 10 months... what do ya say?
    FYI

Jake Long (2004-07): A consensus first-team All-American in 2006 – Michigan's first offensive lineman since Hutchinson in 2000 – Long was also recognized as the Big Ten's Offensive Lineman of the Year. The standout left tackle teamed with guard Adam Kraus to form one of the nation's top left sides last season. An eight-game starter as a redshirt freshman in 2004, Long missed the first seven games of the 2005 season but bounced back to have a dominant junior campaign. He enters his final season a leading candidate to capture the Outland Trophy, as the country's premier lineman.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?s...vals&type=lgns

Thats right, with Joe Thomas and Levi Brown in the conference Jake Long was considered the best OLineman.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado1
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown
    Now why did you have to go and do that?
    HAHAHAHA!!!! Cmon!! you know i am just kidding, but i couldnt pass it up!
    I fixed the original post and took all the teams off. Just the players so posters can see some of the guys that are going to be out there this year.
    The mock was made before yesterdays draft so it doesnt make sense now, but originally i just put it up there for the sake of the guys on it.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado1
    Because the team reeks of desperation and cant BUY there way back into the playoffs. Obviously................
    Now why did you have to go and do that?

Leave a comment:

• socalorado1
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown
    Problem #2

Why would the Browns draft ANOTHER QB?
    Because the team reeks of desperation and cant BUY there way back into the playoffs. Obviously................

Leave a comment:

• richardthebronco
    replied
    regarding '08 mock draft

being a football fan is a 24/7 365 day a year business, hell next to christmas the DRAFT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DAYS OF THE YEAR !!!!!!! no it is NOT TOO EARLY TO LOOK AHEAD AND SEE WHAT WILL BE AVAILABE NEXT YEAR . in si.com's nfl section one writer speculated that JERRY JONES IS POSITIONING HIMSELF TO TRY TO GET THAT RUNNING BACK FROM ARKANSAS!!( i forget his name) but i did look at the top 25 for next yr and he is NUMBER ONE ON THE LIST.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgFanatic
    ya...and its WAY OFF...reason number 1, browns don't have a 1st round pick....
    Problem #2

Why would the Browns draft ANOTHER QB?

Leave a comment:

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    Wow. I didn't think anyone would offer serious criticism of a mock posted 363 days in advance.
    Thats what trolls do.

Leave a comment:

• Navin Johnson_
    replied
    DeMario Pressley, a DT from N.C. State, is a guy to look out for and definitely on my early wish list for the Broncos to draft.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado1
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    Wow. I didn't think anyone would offer serious criticism of a mock posted 363 days in advance.
    Yeah...i thought it wouldnt really be looked at that way.....I should have known better!!!!! I wont do that again!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X