One Last Free Agent Wish???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Last Free Agent Wish???

So if we were going to only sign ONE last free agent who would it be and why?

I personally would like to see us go after Lavar Arrington if possible. I haven't heard anything about him lately. He would fill DJs spot pretty good I would think. Webster and DD are not people I would gamble with if my life depended on it.

June 2nd you might see us pick up a couple more but as of right now if there was one impact guy out there that would really help the team who would it be?
    sigpic

LaVar Arrington would be great.....but what about Dhani Jones?? the Eagles just released him....i think he would be a good pick-up

sig by Skywalker
    thanks Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by hankin22
      LaVar Arrington would be great.....but what about Dhani Jones?? the Eagles just released him....i think he would be a good pick-up

we need someone tailor fitted for the strongside.
      sigpic

Comment

Arrington is hurt and may never play again.

Comment

Originally posted by ballen
          Arrington is hurt and may never play again.
          what did he injure?
          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
          smart fans, eh?

Comment

Jerry Rice. I bought his jersey and I would like to have a better reason to wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by hankin22
              Dhani Jones would be a much better pick over Arrington. Unlike Arrington, Dhani doesn't have a background of durability concerns and Jones is a much better at making tackles and stopping the run.
              Down with Chokeland!

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
                what did he injure?
                His knee....

Comment

I think I'd still rather have Randall Godfrey.

He's not as big, and doesn't have quite as many sacks, but more picks. He's also got a lot more tackles. He's in his 12th year, but he's a proven starter on two playoff teams, and I'd have no worries about him in D.J.s spot. Not a long term solution, but he could buy us a year or two until we find the guy who is. NFL.com isn't showing either of them with a team, if that means anything....
                  Last edited by Morambar; 04-30-2007, 08:25 PM.
                  SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

has lance briggs signed yet cause he would be a nice addition
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

i refuse to acknowledge lewis or holdman as broncos till they actually do somethin

Comment

I like our roster the way it is. I'm hoping Cameron Vaughn will step into DJ's old spot. The guy is like a freakin missile. I don't think Lavar fits our system anyway.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
                          I like our roster the way it is. I'm hoping Cameron Vaughn will step into DJ's old spot. The guy is like a freakin missile. I don't think Lavar fits our system anyway.
                          I guarantee jarvis moss will take over DJ's spot the guy has blazing speed but not alot of power hes more fited for OLB

Comment

I dont get why everyone doesnt think Holdman will be the starter because he will sorry to tell the truth
                            Season ticket holder since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                              So if we were going to only sign ONE last free agent who would it be and why?

I personally would like to see us go after Lavar Arrington if possible. I haven't heard anything about him lately. He would fill DJs spot pretty good I would think. Webster and DD are not people I would gamble with if my life depended on it.

June 2nd you might see us pick up a couple more but as of right now if there was one impact guy out there that would really help the team who would it be?
                              if you still had al wilson and dr frankenstein, this would make sense just to use arrington's spare parts

arrington is not only hurt ALOT, he's a freelancing malcontent.

(but's he's merriman's mentor so he can't be all that bad)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X