Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selvin Young Signed By Denver????(merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pickup
    sigpic

Comment

hell be used as much as nash
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

One thing about Young that makes him stand out among other running backs is his blocking. I'm trying to find a clip of him pass protecting i've seen him pancake LBs on somoe plays. Excellent Blocker.

Comment

From what I'm reading it seems like he has all the tools he just needs to put them together, and his durability is a concern.

Great pickup, if he can stay healthy I think he could be a solid 3rd down running back until Henry leaves and then he can take over.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly
            only transaction listed today is cutting eddie johnson
            Good I was so tired of that scrub. What a worthless punter.

Comment

How did I miss that?

Originally posted by stretch14
              One thing about Young that makes him stand out among other running backs is his blocking. I'm trying to find a clip of him pass protecting i've seen him pancake LBs on somoe plays. Excellent Blocker.
              If it's true I'm sold; one thing sorely lacking in our HBs last year was blocking, and heaven knows the line needed the help. I really feel to be a serious starting HB in the modern League you need versatility; you can't afford to have the D saying, "here comes so-and-so, who can't block; it's a run" or "here comes so-and-so, who ONLY blocks; it's a pass". Offenses have the advantage in football, but only if they can keep the D guessing and dictate the playcalling, and if your RB is one dimensional you can't do that. I'd much rather have speed and blocking than speed and power, because the latter two are only useful on play action passes.
              SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
              X