Why Wasn't Rogers Drafted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Wasn't Rogers Drafted?

From his reports it seems like our new safety Roderick Rogers has way more upside than down, unlike many drafted prospects, so does anyone know the key factor that led to him being undrafted?

i dont know much about him but did he go to a small school or something like that

character issues?
    undersized?
    slow?

most of the reasons why hed got undrafted even if he had skill

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Suffered a knee injury in their bowl game against Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
        From his reports it seems like our new safety Roderick Rogers has way more upside than down, unlike many drafted prospects, so does anyone know the key factor that led to him being undrafted?
        Did we actually sign him???

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
          Did we actually sign him???
          Yep he is offically a Denver Bronco.

Comment

Apparently according to scouts' reviews, he went to a big school, Wisconisn, so that isn't what caused the slide. Scouts said that he didn't have ideal bulk, questionable awareness and judgement in pass coverage and has major health concerns. Like WABronco said, Rogers suffered a knee injury during the Capital One Bowl and has still not fully recovered.
            Down with Chokeland!

Comment

sounds like a good project for you guys, if he heals he could be gold.
              sigpic

Comment

i reason i think he went undrafted was because he was labeled injury phrone. also he lacked the size to play safety at the pro level. he didnt have any experience at corner that i know of. so a little undersized and injury phone was the reason he went undrafted. but he still a great athlete in my opinion. could make the practice squad or the active roster if shows enough in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                  Suffered a knee injury in their bowl game against Arkansas.
                  Well that certainly could put a damper on your draft status, unless you play at the U.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

just a lil Badger pride...but Wisconsin beat two decent SEC teams the last two bowl games, played Michigan close this year and tied for 2nd in the Big10... Not exactly small, not Florida I'll admit but not chump change...

Comment

its about politics u cant be seen drafting a player that isnt that well known the player could have better stats but be less popular it means he wont be drafted
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                      X