Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MindField
    replied
    For the second year in a row, the Broncos made some good pickups that have a chance to make the team....MarQuay McDaniel could really suprise as a receiver/kick returner, and there were games that Florida's Steven Harris was very good, and Selvin Young seems to be a Bronco back.

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by aberdien
    I want Chase Johnson.
    He went to my school, he had good size 6'8 330, i kind of wanted him too but being so tall he often had trouble staying low enough to get any leverage, if he was in a conference like the big 10 he would have been smoked by the DE's in that league, I thought we might have been able to work with him but he got signed by the Vikings.

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    I want Chase Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBroncos84
    Selvin Young, if healthy, could make the team as our no.3 running back. Nice signing
    I agree. I love the signing of Young

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelBronco
    Any news on David Ball? I thought I saw something on NFL network in the scrolling text..

On the Bears my friend.

Leave a comment:

• Rackman
    replied
    It won't wear off if he turns out to be what a lot of us think. The guy is a monster.

Leave a comment:

• SteelBronco
    replied
    Any news on David Ball? I thought I saw something on NFL network in the scrolling text..

Leave a comment:

• ballen
    replied
    I am so dissapointed we didn't sign Walter Thomas. I'm glad he's not in the AFC though. He probably wanted to stay close to home too. Galveston isn't far from New Orleans. Houston must not have wanted him because its only an hour from Galveston. Oh well. I'd like to see him do well. Maybe he won't make their team. But if he doesn't maybe that means he's no good. I don't know. Just dissapointed. It'll wear off.

Leave a comment:

• TU_HurricaneDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Rackman
    Brandon Pace, PK, Virginia Tech

Marquay McDaniel, WR, Hampton

Steven harris, DT, Florida

Roderick Rodgers, DB, Wisconsin

Selvin Young, RB, Texas

DraftDaddy.com

Walter Thomas still hasn't been signed by anyone. Mike, get off your butt and make the call!!!!!!!!!

Add Tim Duckworth, OG/Auburn - 6'3" 305 lbs.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by bjpenn
    He signed with the Saints. Link is draftdaddy.com
    Wow... they got Walter Thomas and Rhema McKnight. Not too shabby. Good job by Saints. I would have liked McKinight. To me, Thomas doesn't seem to be a football player... LAZY. BUT... would have been nice to have Thomas-Thomas as our DTs...

Leave a comment:

• bjpenn
    replied
    He signed with the Saints. Link is draftdaddy.com

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
    I have a feeling everyone is going after Walter Thomas and its up to him where he goes

Methinks if everyone was going after him, he woulda been drafted.

Leave a comment:

• rockrules40
    replied
    go get Ramonce Taylor. At very least he will be a KR

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    I have a feeling everyone is going after Walter Thomas and its up to him where he goes

Leave a comment:

• GoBroncos84
    replied
    Selvin Young, if healthy, could make the team as our no.3 running back. Nice signing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X