Just Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wondering

I dont feel like trying to dig through 140 threads to see if anyone did this but...

Does anyone know who did the best at predicting who Denver would pick?

And does anyone know who did the best at predicting lets say the 1st round in general

Just interested to know

So i take it you all pretty much sucked at predicting who was going to go where

Maybe you should all be meteorologists

Comment

I did exceptionally well.

I predicted that Mike Shanahan and Ted Sunquist would draft the best defensive players on the board.

It turned out they did just that.

Hello :wave: OB.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

A lot of people had us takin Moss and Thomas. Not me, but a lot. Nobody had us taking Crowder or Harris though. Most mock drafters wouldn't have any team taking 3 of 4 picks on the d-line. Or any other position for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
          I did exceptionally well.

I predicted that Mike Shanahan and Ted Sunquist would draft the best defensive players on the board.

It turned out they did just that.

Hello :wave: OB.

Hey baby wuzzz happenin

Comment

SM19 had Denver taking both Moss and Thomas...thats about the best I have seen

Although many on this board had Denver grabbing Thomas not many had Moss in the 1st

Comment

well here is a post I made back on January 18th .... regarding Moss

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=83865
              sigpic

Comment

I had Ryan Harris right lol

Comment

some charger fan over at my board had us picking weddle at 30 and craig davis at 62, i'm not even joking.

NO ONE on earth had siler below 3rd round on our board, but some had us taking him or waters in the 3rd

as for naanee and chandler, those were pretty much shocking picks that no one foresaw

the consensus though at my board was sd would take griffin nelson or meachem in the 1st , but all those guys were gone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                    some charger fan over at my board had us picking weddle at 30 and craig davis at 62, i'm not even joking.

NO ONE on earth had siler below 3rd round on our board, but some had us taking him or waters in the 3rd

as for naanee and chandler, those were pretty much shocking picks that no one foresaw

the consensus though at my board was sd would take griffin nelson or meachem in the 1st , but all those guys were gone.
                    HAHA he has Draft dyslexia

Comment

Working...
                    X