Ramonce..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramonce..

Taylor still not signed. What is Denver waiting for?? He would definetly help out our return game. I thouhgt Shanahan loved these versatile players. He would be our Reggie Bush. PLEASE go ang get him Broncos!!

Originally posted by bjpenn
    Taylor still not signed. What is Denver waiting for?? He would definetly help out our return game. I thouhgt Shanahan loved these versatile players. He would be our Reggie Bush. PLEASE go ang get him Broncos!!
    my guess is , he's mulling offers

or teams don't like him as much as some fans

i'd lean to the 'mulling offers' scenario.
    sigpic

Comment

Was he the Texas player that was busted with something like 5 pounds of pot?

If so that could be a big reason why. It is one thing to smoke dope and a whole other thing when you are busted with 30 g's worth of the stuff (that is my guess as to its worth).

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2444916

Felony drug possession and a loaded weapon found in his car. This happened a year ago.

No judgement here...just the facts.

Im not sure if the Broncos should take another risk.

I think Thomas and Moss will be fine but no reason to add possible fuel.

Comment

drugs and guns dont mix very well at all. why would a guy need that much marijuana and a loaded gun?
          sigpic

Comment

He wont make this mistake again. It has cost him millions of dollars, plus shanny will keep him in line. he has taken chances before why not on an UDFA?

Comment

I'm a die hard Longhorn fan and IMHO we should pick up Ramonce reguardless of the off field issues. During our Championship season in '05 he was awesome...maybe a little faster than reggie bush. When he transferred from UT he went to some Juco in Tyler TX and didn't play football so he's been off for a year and he still ran in the 4.4's. Get this kid back in shape and he's fun to watch...has great vision, hands like a WR and can fly. I say sign him

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                drugs and guns dont mix very well at all. why would a guy need that much marijuana and a loaded gun?
                Clarrett redux

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado1
                  Clarrett redux
                  has more talent than Clarrett, also won't cost us a 3rd round pick. I think he is worth looking at becuase he would cost practically nothing. He could have an immediate impact on our team if he stays out of trouble.

Comment

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....2a441983.html

Sendlein, Young land as NFL free agents

12:19 AM CDT on Wednesday, May 2, 2007
                    By CHIP BROWN / The Dallas Morning News
                    [email protected]

Former Texas center Lyle Sendlein and running back Selvin Young signed free-agent deals, Sendlein with Arizona and Young with Denver.

An agent for Ramonce Taylor, who scored 15 TDs for Texas in 2005 before sitting out of football last season, said he has yet to hear from an NFL team. Taylor may end up in the Canadian Football League or the Arena Football League, the agent said.

What the Hell??? Denver get on the phone and call him!!

Comment

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....2a441983.html

Sendlein, Young land as NFL free agents

12:19 AM CDT on Wednesday, May 2, 2007
                      By CHIP BROWN / The Dallas Morning News
                      [email protected]

Former Texas center Lyle Sendlein and running back Selvin Young signed free-agent deals, Sendlein with Arizona and Young with Denver.

An agent for Ramonce Taylor, who scored 15 TDs for Texas in 2005 before sitting out of football last season, said he has yet to hear from an NFL team. Taylor may end up in the Canadian Football League or the Arena Football League, the agent said.

What the Hell??? Denver get on the phone and call him!!
                      I understand wanting Taylor but isn't Denver signing Selvin Young a pretty solid sign they won't?

Comment

I think we are fine and can avoid having to sign a player slash drug dealer. Why else would he have 5 punds of pot and a weapon?

Your a fan so you want us to sign him, Taylor was signed and we should be set at RB, Morgan at KR then see what happens with Hixon and such.
                        Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                        GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                        #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                        #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                        #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                        #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                        Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

THAT is what you call a major character flag.

And for the record, how could you possibly say he won't make that mistake again when he was caught with FIVE pounds of pot in his car.
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

He has major character issues, bigger and more serious than Thomas. Attitude issuses are a concern as well.

Comment

The guy is not in jail so I don't know how much of this is alleged or even really true. But trouble follows this guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X