There Is Still Hope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Is Still Hope!

The Chiefs didn't sign Louisville LB Nate Harris! They signed free-agent LB Napolean Harris, a 5 year vet from Minnesota! Sucks for you kmartin the Broncos still have a shot!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...36692761_x.htm
    Last edited by mxbronco13; 05-01-2007, 07:48 PM.

this is good, but why didn't you put it in the thread you already started about harris?

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
        this is good, but why didn't you put it in the thread you already started about harris?
        Sorry I was too excited...

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
          Sorry I was too excited...
          +your excitement is severely detrimental to the sanctity of these boards, and i take it as a personal insult that you would do this+

i'm trying out my new sarcasm quotes ++

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
            +your excitement is severely detrimental to the sanctity of these boards, and i take it as a personal insult that you would do this+

i'm trying out my new sarcasm quotes ++
            Pretty good... I give it a B+
            By the way just to keep this thread going...
            to hoping the Broncos sign Harris!

Comment

Oh yes, doin the happy dance, doin the happy dance!

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
                Pretty good... I give it a B+
                By the way just to keep this thread going...
                to hoping the Broncos sign Harris!

sarcasm marks are the new hotness. use them. tell others to use them. spread them like wildfire. imagine, no more confusion-based arguments!

+it's foolproof+

Comment

What's up with all the anxiety over possibly acquiring a rookie FA LB?

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
                    Harris has a huge amount of potential, he got into some trouble his freshmen year but since then he has turned it around, that is most likely why he fell. He is a playmaker.

Comment

Give us a break dude, last season is over, the draft is over, this is all we have to look forward to for the next couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
                        Give us a break dude, last season is over, the draft is over, this is all we have to look forward to for the next couple months.
                        Exactly! Nothing else is going to happen for months so signing this guy is like signing a Champ Bailey clone!

Comment

And im sure everybody thought the signing of a lil known undrafted wide receiver some years ago was irrelevant. That mans name is Rod Smith.

Comment

I'll take your word that Harris has big upside a nd would be a worthwhile FA signing. The way I look at it, why wouldn't we sign as many potential playmakers as we can. It seems like we are sitting by and letting the other teams sign everyone. I especially do not understand why we wouldn't sign Marcus Thomas - he seems like the ideal DT for Bates scheme. I suppose our Front office just thinks that no FA signing would stand a chance to make our dominating 53 man roster.....

Comment

+wake me up in 3 months+

I'm not opposed to more good FA's either, whoever they are

Comment

Working...
                              X