• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nbot
    +wake me up in 3 months+

I'm not opposed to more good FA's either, whoever they are
    like wild fire!!!

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by smilin'assassin
      I'll take your word that Harris has big upside a nd would be a worthwhile FA signing. The way I look at it, why wouldn't we sign as many potential playmakers as we can. It seems like we are sitting by and letting the other teams sign everyone. I especially do not understand why we wouldn't sign Marcus Thomas - he seems like the ideal DT for Bates scheme. I suppose our Front office just thinks that no FA signing would stand a chance to make our dominating 53 man roster.....
      We have Marcus do you mean Walter Thomas?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
        sarcasm marks are the new hotness. use them. tell others to use them. spread them like wildfire. imagine, no more confusion-based arguments!

+it's foolproof+
        >>>> +LMAO+

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
          sarcasm marks are the new hotness. use them. tell others to use them. spread them like wildfire. imagine, no more confusion-based arguments!

+it's foolproof+
          +Dude, your a genius!+

J/k man, they're hillarious!

Comment

ooops.....yes I did mean walter thomas (I misposke and said marcus thomas). the Thomas and Thomas Dynamic duo at DT would have been nice, but at least we got Marcus.

Comment

How the hell does this mean we didn't sign Nate Harris? A Louisville fan posted on two different Louisville forums that the Chiefs signed Nate Harris. This article has nothing to do with that. We signed Napoleon Harris 2 months ago.

*** are you talking about?
              "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by smilin'assassin
                I'll take your word that Harris has big upside a nd would be a worthwhile FA signing. The way I look at it, why wouldn't we sign as many potential playmakers as we can. It seems like we are sitting by and letting the other teams sign everyone. I especially do not understand why we wouldn't sign Marcus Thomas - he seems like the ideal DT for Bates scheme. I suppose our Front office just thinks that no FA signing would stand a chance to make our dominating 53 man roster.....
                WE got Marcus Thomas, I think you're thinking of Walter Thomas he got picked up by the Saints

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                  How the hell does this mean we didn't sign Nate Harris? A Louisville fan posted on two different Louisville forums that the Chiefs signed Nate Harris. This article has nothing to do with that. We signed Napoleon Harris 2 months ago.

*** are you talking about?
                  Is it possible that the Louisville fan is just confused and mistook Chris Harris for Nate Harris?

From draftdaddy.com:

Kansas City
                  Undrafted Free Agents:

Marlon Fair, DB, Hampton

Matt McGlothlin, DT, Tennessee

Ean Randolph, WR, South Florida

Josh Swogger, QB, Washington State/Montana

Brad Ekwerekwu, WR, Missouri

Randy Kelly, SS, Arkansas (Try-out)

Chris Harris, DE, Alabama

Stanley Doughty, DT, South Carolina

Wes Murphy, TE, Arkansas

George Batiste, OG, Southern Miss

Marcus O'Keith, RB, Cal-Berkely
                  Is Nate Harris someone you really want to argue over as to whether or not your team signed him? The guy threatened the life another over some freakin' jewelry!
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

University of Louisville players sign free agent contracts

07:15 PM EDT on Monday, April 30, 2007

UofL press release by Rocco Gasparro

The following University of Louisville players signed free agent contracts yesterday:

Nate Harris- Kansas City

Brandon Sharp- Tennessee

Zach Anderson - San Francisco

Renardo Foster- Atlanta

Kurt Quarterman - Atlanta

http://www.whas11.com/uofl/players/s....246b35c6.html
                    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                    X