• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kmartin575
    replied
    University of Louisville players sign free agent contracts

07:15 PM EDT on Monday, April 30, 2007

UofL press release by Rocco Gasparro

The following University of Louisville players signed free agent contracts yesterday:

Nate Harris- Kansas City

Brandon Sharp- Tennessee

Zach Anderson - San Francisco

Renardo Foster- Atlanta

Kurt Quarterman - Atlanta

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by kmartin575
    How the hell does this mean we didn't sign Nate Harris? A Louisville fan posted on two different Louisville forums that the Chiefs signed Nate Harris. This article has nothing to do with that. We signed Napoleon Harris 2 months ago.

*** are you talking about?
    Is it possible that the Louisville fan is just confused and mistook Chris Harris for Nate Harris?

From draftdaddy.com:

Kansas City
    Undrafted Free Agents:

Marlon Fair, DB, Hampton

Matt McGlothlin, DT, Tennessee

Ean Randolph, WR, South Florida

Josh Swogger, QB, Washington State/Montana

Brad Ekwerekwu, WR, Missouri

Randy Kelly, SS, Arkansas (Try-out)

Chris Harris, DE, Alabama

Stanley Doughty, DT, South Carolina

Wes Murphy, TE, Arkansas

George Batiste, OG, Southern Miss

Marcus O'Keith, RB, Cal-Berkely
    Is Nate Harris someone you really want to argue over as to whether or not your team signed him? The guy threatened the life another over some freakin' jewelry!

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by smilin'assassin
    I'll take your word that Harris has big upside a nd would be a worthwhile FA signing. The way I look at it, why wouldn't we sign as many potential playmakers as we can. It seems like we are sitting by and letting the other teams sign everyone. I especially do not understand why we wouldn't sign Marcus Thomas - he seems like the ideal DT for Bates scheme. I suppose our Front office just thinks that no FA signing would stand a chance to make our dominating 53 man roster.....
    WE got Marcus Thomas, I think you're thinking of Walter Thomas he got picked up by the Saints

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    How the hell does this mean we didn't sign Nate Harris? A Louisville fan posted on two different Louisville forums that the Chiefs signed Nate Harris. This article has nothing to do with that. We signed Napoleon Harris 2 months ago.

*** are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• smilin'assassin
    replied
    ooops.....yes I did mean walter thomas (I misposke and said marcus thomas). the Thomas and Thomas Dynamic duo at DT would have been nice, but at least we got Marcus.

Leave a comment:

• omac
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawshank24
    sarcasm marks are the new hotness. use them. tell others to use them. spread them like wildfire. imagine, no more confusion-based arguments!

+it's foolproof+
    +Dude, your a genius!+

J/k man, they're hillarious!

Leave a comment:

• columbiaskinny
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawshank24
    sarcasm marks are the new hotness. use them. tell others to use them. spread them like wildfire. imagine, no more confusion-based arguments!

+it's foolproof+
    >>>> +LMAO+

Leave a comment:

• mxbronco13
    replied
    Originally posted by smilin'assassin
    I'll take your word that Harris has big upside a nd would be a worthwhile FA signing. The way I look at it, why wouldn't we sign as many potential playmakers as we can. It seems like we are sitting by and letting the other teams sign everyone. I especially do not understand why we wouldn't sign Marcus Thomas - he seems like the ideal DT for Bates scheme. I suppose our Front office just thinks that no FA signing would stand a chance to make our dominating 53 man roster.....
    We have Marcus do you mean Walter Thomas?

Leave a comment:

• Shawshank24
    replied
    Originally posted by Nbot
    +wake me up in 3 months+

I'm not opposed to more good FA's either, whoever they are
    like wild fire!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nbot
    replied
    +wake me up in 3 months+

I'm not opposed to more good FA's either, whoever they are

Leave a comment:

• smilin'assassin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JetterIsBetter
    replied
    Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
    What's up with all the anxiety over possibly acquiring a rookie FA LB?
    And im sure everybody thought the signing of a lil known undrafted wide receiver some years ago was irrelevant. That mans name is Rod Smith.

Leave a comment:

• mxbronco13
    replied
    Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
    Give us a break dude, last season is over, the draft is over, this is all we have to look forward to for the next couple months.
    Exactly! Nothing else is going to happen for months so signing this guy is like signing a Champ Bailey clone!

Leave a comment:

• JetterIsBetter
    replied
    Give us a break dude, last season is over, the draft is over, this is all we have to look forward to for the next couple months.

Leave a comment:

• mxbronco13
    replied
    Harris has a huge amount of potential, he got into some trouble his freshmen year but since then he has turned it around, that is most likely why he fell. He is a playmaker.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X