Miami cuts QB Marcus Vick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami cuts QB Marcus Vick

Marcus Vick was released by the Dolphins this evening...now it is time for us to SIGN HIM!!!!!!! The guy could develop into a great backup. He's got all of his brother's abilities along with a stronger arm!

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob
    Marcus Vick was released by the Dolphins this evening...now it is time for us to SIGN HIM!!!!!!! The guy could develop into a great backup. He's got all of his brother's abilities along with a stronger arm!
    If any of that was even remotely true they would not have cut him.

So, Noooooooooooooo!

Comment

Elvis would knock his lights out before he comes near our stadium

Comment

As Jimi Hendrix once said "LMMFAO!!!!"
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

It could just be wishful thinking but I've always been a Marcus Vick fan. He'd make a great future backup for us.

Comment

*WR

alghljd;fsiuapo

Comment

It could just be wishful thinking but I've always been a Marcus Vick fan. He'd make a great future backup for us.
              In my opinion he's a punk.

Did you see the bowl game where he pretty muched looked back and stomped Dumervil's leg?

Yeah that showed he had no class and he's been in trouble with the law a bunch of times.

Comment

You're a fan of his weapons charges as well?

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

His natural position is QB, the Dolphins tried to make him something he isn't. We need to bring him in and give him a shot focusing solely on the QB position. Sure he has some issues but those can be fixed, and if they can't be there is the option of cutting him. Give the kid a shot.

Comment

i have no interest in seeing marcus vick as a bronco. he could have all the talent in the world and it still wouldnt matter b/c he is a lowlife. honestly if marcus vick was signed and became our qb then that day would officially go down as the dark years in broncos history.
                    sigpic

Comment

No thank you. He probably wants to look after some of his brothers properties anyways.

Comment

i love how now every persons that gets cut from anyteam. people are always like we should sign he would fill our roset hole or wut ever blah blahblah

made by showoff

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                          Elvis would knock his lights out before he comes near our stadium
                          LMAO! Yeah he probably would. Getting your leg stomped on probably stays in your memory awhile.

Comment

I would only be open to signing him if the following happens:

-Elvis gets to hit Vick in the face with a tire iron.
                            -Police dogs get to train on Vick, without him wearing the protective suit
                            -McDonalds employee (doesn't matter who) gets to hit Vick in the face with a week old Big Mac, then punch him.
                            -He donates all of his money to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                              LMAO! Yeah he probably would. Getting your leg stomped on probably stays in your memory awhile.

you know the media would love that one. im sure it would be great and all for vicks career because he could say he made amenze with the guy he stomped on in college but we dont need that drama, ever!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X