Ok Seriously....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Seriously....

Can we stop making a thread everytime somebody gets cut? Let's sign him!!!

The only two guys wno we should even consider are Manny Wright (even though he did start crying when Saban yelled at him) strickly for depth purposes only and Kris Jenkins.

If Jenkins is cut sign him and CUT McKinley, Veal, Gordan, Burton, Lang and Ekuban. With all those guys gone we'll might have the cap room.

I know its unrealistic that we cut both Lang and Ekuban but seriously one of them needs to go to open up some more money just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by 24CHAMP24
      Unfortunately some guys get brain lock and that all they can see.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TU_HurricaneDB
        The only two guys wno we should even consider are Manny Wright (even though he did start crying when Saban yelled at him) strickly for depth purposes only and Kris Jenkins.

If Jenkins is cut sign him and CUT McKinley, Veal, Gordan, Burton, Lang and Ekuban. With all those guys gone we'll might have the cap room.

I know its unrealistic that we cut both Lang and Ekuban but seriously one of them needs to go to open up some more money just in case.
        Dude. Then who would we put on the line if they ever got injured or had to sit out a play or two??? Champ Bailey? We need depth... sure there's only 24 positions to fill, but why do you think we're allowed a 53 man roster?

Comment

more likley that engleberger get cut... he is a passrusher only, and we have younger passrushers now... so we don´t need him

Comment

Only interested in guys where we have need.

Which seems like MLB, SLB and DT to me; beyond that I really couldn't care less who's cut what receivers, backs or CBs. I've been pushing Randall Godfrey 'cos I've always liked him and think he could play a big role here, and because his situation fits ours in some ways: A quality player nearing the end of his career goes to a team with a need at his position for a year or two until they can draft a long term solution; he gets decent money as a vet but doesn't break the bank 'cos we all know he won't be here long. Otherwise I really don't care how good Player X is if we don't need him, and there aren't really a lot of other spots where I see much need for even depth if everyone starts the season healthy.
            SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Then, in the very next post...

Originally posted by TU_HurricaneDB

I agree it's crazy. I also agree it just won't stop

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                We just cut Eddie Johnson! Let's sign him!

Yes!! because we need more depth at the punter position.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                  Yes!! because we need more depth at the punter position.
                  You can never have too much depth there!

Comment

This a message board devoted to football, thus when football news happens, people will want to talk about it here.

Right now the only consistent news pertains to players gettting cut/picked-up.

Comment

Lets sign Keyshawn, Lets sign Keyshawn!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWind
                        Lets sign Keyshawn, Lets sign Keyshawn!!!!!!
                        This years theme is depth....Key just wouldn't go along with this years theme. We've already got depth at the WR position.

Comment

Working...
                        X