Keyshawn or No Keyshawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyshawn or No Keyshawn?

Who would really want Keyshawn Johnson to be signed as a Bronco? He is an experienced vet with potential but may come with some character issues.
    Yes
    42.17%
    No
    57.83%

Heck yes I want Keyshawn here. I feel he is better than both Stokely and Rod at this point.

Comment

I voted NO, but after reading the poster above me I agree with him to a point in that he is better then Rod at this point..

Seriously Rod looked horrible last year.
      Denvers Draft=C-

Upgraded to a B after the Marcus Thomas pick!!!!!

We finally addressed the DT posistion!!!

Comment

I agree that he would improve the team.

On the other hand, I want the younger receivers on our roster to get more playing time so they have a chance to develop.

The future 8-10 years outweighs the next 1-2 for me, so I'd pass on Keyshawn.
        I'm officially eating crow. I support McDaniels.

Wishing for Jared Odrick in 2009.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ncfootball
          The future 8-10 years outweighs the next 1-2 for me, so I'd pass on Keyshawn.

Agreed. I don't feel we have a SuperBowl team in the next 1-2 years anyways, but I do think we could be a dynasty type team in 3+.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
            Agreed. I don't feel we have a SuperBowl team in the next 1-2 years anyways, but I do think we could be a dynasty type team in 3+.
            We have a shot next year. If Jarvis, Tim and Thomas give us a pass rush we have a damn good shot.

Dimi
            BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

All I have to say is one thing....Great RED ZONE target!
              sigpic

Comment

Well he's old and a jackass so why would we want him again?? We have plenty of recievers. We'll do just fine without him

Comment

We had the same thing last offseason with T.O.

I don't think there is enough cap room for him

or locker space for his ego

I'd rather see the guys we have than bringing in him.

Comment

I think getting Keyshawn would be a big step sideways. He may still have some skills, but that would prevent Marshall from honing his. We need our very young team to get as much experiance as possible. Plus, I think Stokely is gonna be a great posession reciever. I got nothing against Keyshawn, but I don't think he fits a need for us.

Comment

no thanks

Comment

If we didn't get Stokley, I say yes, since we have him who is still in his 20's, I say no. And I like Keyshawn, all you haters are lame, he's not like he was back in New York, but sadly between, Waler, Smith, Stokley, Kircus, and Marshall, we dont need em...

Comment

I like Keyshawn, but I think his time has past to be a contributing Bronco.
                          I like that we've moved towards younger players at the WR position.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

We don't need him and we can't afford him.

I'd much rather have Randall Godfrey, whom we could probably pay twice for what Keyshawn would cost, and could use a lot more. We've got WRs coming out our ears. I know it was awful when Rod was all we had, especially for him (he and we are still paying for those seasons) but those days are gone. And he earned the right to a shot at another Ring or two with a rejuvenated team by chasing floaters into safeties on bad teams when everyone on the field knew before the snap that he was the intended receiver. Which is why he had to have surgery to remove the scar tissue created in those years. I think he's gonna leave a lot of people red faced come September. And January. If we're not in a SB within two years I'll be very disappointed, and not just 'cos I'm a homer. Rod was here for the bad times between SBs; let's keep his run blocking and route running as we return to the good.
                            SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimiHorn
                              We have a shot next year. If Jarvis, Tim and Thomas give us a pass rush we have a damn good shot.

Dimi

That's a HUGE "if".

Comment

Working...
                              X