I Would Love It IF... Sean Taylor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katykylekyanna
    I bet if someone asked you if we should trade for ray lewis you'd be all over it!!! Mudering Gay lewis. Just because he waived a gun dosent make him a poor football player, just a person who makes poor choices. pac man never murdered anyone goddell!!!!! And he hasnt even been charged with anything... Wow do you think he is scared to have murdering ray in his office he might get stabbed to death. What about Ray carueth, its just something with ray's. I'm all for Springs if he gets in trouble cut his a$$. Key wouldnt be bad either, but we dont have the cap space " damn Browncos" call me a hypocrite sign him, sign him cut the rest of the browncos and sign both of them.
    -I fail to see where str8 said he would be happy with Lewis. Seems like you are assuming without any facts to base it off of.

-Waiving a gun around is not only a bad influence to kids who look up to Pro players, but also illegal in most circumstances. A player doesn't do you any good if you waste time on him, only to have him get suspended or in jail.

-Pac Man didn't murder anybody, but apparantly neither did Lewis. Lewis knew the guys who did, but didn't murder anyone. He probably would have gotten suspended if the case was this year or last. Pac Man was involved in a similar circumstance where his buddy shot a bouncer at a strip club. That, and numerous other legal problems and seemingly no remorse over any of it.

-Problem with getting Taylor and then "cutting his ass" if he does something wrong: We would have to trade either good players or draft picks to get him. That, and probably a huge cap hit. So its not like we could go: "fiddlesticks, that didn't work" and shrug it off.

-One murdering Ray and one who faced charges does not make Rays murderers

-If we cut the Browncos (Lang, Warren, Ekuban, and McKinley) we could have serious issues on our D-line. This aint Madden.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1
      Yeah, we're really going to throw 10-15 mill a year at Palamalu. He'll re sign with the squealers.

I dont care how, just make it happen. This guy has a nose for the ball, a ball hawk, a PLAY MAKER! Nuff said!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 24SuperChamp
        I dont care how, just make it happen. This guy has a nose for the ball, a ball hawk, a PLAY MAKER! Nuff said!

ok so your saying you dont care if we CUT Champ to get Polamalu???
        ur nuts

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
          A Contract is a Contract. i understand you are in the militart y, what would be the reaction if you held out for more money?... The man is a beast and does deserve it but...
          Not even a similar comparison. I'd get laughed out of the AF.
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Let's just trade our whole team for all the players in the league that are free agents or that are threatening to hold out!! That would make most of you guys happy

Comment

No to Taylor, even if there weren't any assault altercations .....

He's under contract and he's not fulfilling the mandatory obligations of his contract, trying to hold the Redskins hostage; yeah, like Taylor couldn't do the same thing with Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Roses_Thorn
                Given the Bears declined a trade from Washington of 6th overall for 31st overall and Briggs... you really think they'll give him up for our 2nd rounder?
                Well, considering they were targeting a TE, I don't think they figured they needed to pick that high.

Comment

same problem, different player...we DONT have the MONEY for him

Comment

It is always nice to dream

Sean Taylor = God

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                      Not even a similar comparison. I'd get laughed out of the AF.
                      And just how is it not a similiar comparison. i would think you would have more leverage to hold out since you are risking your life. it all comes down to supply and demand and well obviously his demand is greater then yours. which IMO is pretty pathetic
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

It is now being told to me that Taylor will appear in Washington's later manditory camps and that he will playing with the Skins this season, although I hear he will be pushing for a new contract to be offered in which he gets a increased amount of money.

If he gets his way he will either get a new contract by the end of the season or start of 2008, if he doesn't there could be a major hold-out coming.

Sorry no link, this is by word of mouth info... take it as you will.

I would have'd liked him in a Bronco uniform but this issue is officially dead.

Thanks to those who posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                          And just how is it not a similiar comparison. i would think you would have more leverage to hold out since you are risking your life. it all comes down to supply and demand and well obviously his demand is greater then yours. which IMO is pretty pathetic
                          If I "held out" for more money, I would be court marshalled for a number of things, more than likely not a favorable discharge, and it would be hard for me to find a respectable job elsewhere post-military. I think that I make way less than I should for the work that I do, but I keep doing it because I love my job and country. I keep wanting to revert back to the old saying that "It's just a game".
                          Originally posted by Soldier96B
                          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Love Taylor. . . but would rather see Denver get his twin: Kenny Phillips, next year. Trade up if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                              If I "held out" for more money, I would be court marshaled for a number of things, more than likely not a favorable discharge, and it would be hard for me to find a respectable job elsewhere post-military. I think that I make way less than I should for the work that I do, but I keep doing it because I love my job and country. I keep wanting to revert back to the old saying that "It's just a game".

I agree you and your colleges are way underpaid for the work you do for our country.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X