Alex Brown NOT Happy in Chicago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Brown NOT Happy in Chicago...

I was watching the NFL Network(or it couldve been NFL Live on ESPN) and news hit that not only Does Lance Briggs want out of Chicago, but so does Alex Brown!

Alex Brown is probably the Bears BEST player on the D-Line and to think that he wants out only makes me fantasize of how much better the Broncos Line would instantly be with him on it.

my question is, do you think that we'd make a run for him or is Shanny satisfied with what he got from the Draft?

if Denver does make a run for him, what do you think we should give the bears to recieve him? logically of course?
    The Orange Crush will rise again!

We have plenty of dlineman. We will not go after him. Let's not start the speculation again!

Comment

I forget... is he a DT or DE?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117
        I forget... is he a DT or DE?
        DE, I'm pretty sure.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
        sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Alex Brown is a DE. I do not think we need to go after him. he is good but i think we need to play out what we got .. if we go after anyone on D i think it would be a FS or a Linebacker.
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

He's a DE, from Florida-no less.

I believe that Tommie Harris is their best defensive lineman..........their defense was not the same after he got injured last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Browncofan87
              I was watching the NFL Network(or it couldve been NFL Live on ESPN) and news hit that not only Does Lance Briggs want out of Chicago, but so does Alex Brown!

Alex Brown is probably the Bears BEST player on the D-Line and to think that he wants out only makes me fantasize of how much better the Broncos Line would instantly be with him on it.

my question is, do you think that we'd make a run for him or is Shanny satisfied with what he got from the Draft?

if Denver does make a run for him, what do you think we should give the bears to recieve him? logically of course?
              he's not their best

that would be ogunlye (sp)
              sigpic

Comment

If your talking about Dline....its definitly Tommy Harris then Ogun then Tank Johnson then Mark Anderson....then Alex Brown. I would take Crowder, Moss, Warren, and Thomas over him anyday.
                New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31
                  If your talking about Dline....its definitly Tommy Harris then Ogun then Tank Johnson then Mark Anderson....then Alex Brown. I would take Crowder, Moss, Warren, and Thomas over him anyday.
                  I dont think i would take Moss or Crowder over him. While he may not be a pass rusher like the other DEs on that line, but he is a turnover machine. 11 FF in five years 7 FR and 3 interceptions.

So while Moss and Crowder have a lot of upside and I am very excited to see what they can do but they are not a proven contributor like Brown.

And comparing DTs to DEs is like comparing apples to oranges, in my opinion.

Comment

I'd say Tommie Harris is far and away the best DLman for the Bears

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

That's to bad for Chicago, but we absolutely have no need for Alex Brown what so ever. I honestly don't see the logic in trying to trade for Brown when Shanahan just spent two first day picks on defensive ends.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by foolio2000
                        I don't think i would take Moss or Crowder over him. While he may not be a pass rusher like the other DEs on that line, but he is a turnover machine. 11 FF in five years 7 FR and 3 interceptions.

So while Moss and Crowder have a lot of upside and I am very excited to see what they can do but they are not a proven contributor like Brown.

And comparing DTs to DEs is like comparing apples to oranges, in my opinion.
                        True Moss and Crowder are unproven, but not that long ago the same could be said of Alex Brown and for that matter every rookie that comes into the League. We wont know what they can do if they don't get to play.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

We don't need ends.

I'm quite satisfied with Ekuban, Lang, Dumervil, Crowder and Moss. They should have us in good shape for a while, though as Ekuban gets closer to retirement I wouldn't mind adding a similar big run stopper, but I think that's at least a couple years off. If we need anything we need tackles; right now it looks like we've got a host of guys who can play UT but all we have to anchor the line is Warren. I like Warren, but if we're gonna rotate Thomas and McKinley because we don't want the UT to play all game, how can we expect Warren to do that very thing? So, yeah, no more ends; talk to me about big tackles.
                          SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

I think we have a lot of depth at DE now.

I wouldn't be mad if we got more depth at DT though.

Comment

why the heck is all of Chicago P.O.ed they went to the friggin super bowl and the whole team wants out i mean even Lovie Smith wanted out at one point

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X