Alex Brown NOT Happy in Chicago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24CHAMP24
    We have plenty of dlineman. We will not go after him. Let's not start the speculation again!
    Theres no need to act like scrooge now, the kid is just asking a question.
    It would be awsome to have him on our team but I really wanna see what Tim Crowder can do for us.
    Personally I think he'll be the Michael Strahan with his strength and speed.
    sigpic

Comment

He is not the best player on that D-line. Tommie Harris is.
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

I think Alex Brown would be a good pick up but people here are right there is no way he is there best DL, whereever he goes though he will probably disappoint unless he lands on a team like the Ravens or Jacksonville (maybe here) where there is a solid group of players to fit in. I would still want him here he is an athletic dlinemen from what I've seen and I don't know his size but he would do well in Bates scheme.

I think he probably wants out because he wants more PT and with the productuion of Anderson last year it's probably going to be reduced which when contract time comes up = less money. Briggs on the other hand just wants more money.

Personally I think the Bears defense has a lot of talent but the players along with the scheme make the other players look good and when put on thier own thier performance won't be as strong. Harris, and Urlacher are the key components in my opinion.

Comment

here's a thought...WE CAN"T AFFORD HIM EITHER!

we can't sign everyone who gets cut or wants out...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob
            here's a thought...WE CAN"T AFFORD HIM EITHER!

we can't sign everyone who gets cut or wants out...
            No kidding, unfortunately every time a player with any kind of name recognition is out on the market someone thinks that player is must for this team to succeed.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

It's the "sig" syndrome....

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              No kidding, unfortunately every time a player with any kind of name recognition is out on the market someone thinks that player is must for this team to succeed.
              Can someone make me an Alex Brown sig?

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                Can someone make me an Alex Brown sig?
                I wont.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Alex Brown NOT Happy in Chicago...

I heard that it has nothing to do with money after all.....

He's mad that Lovie Smith has been hanging around with Scott Skiles and Lovie won't let Alex wear a headband......

Comment

Working...
                  X