Sam Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Adams

Cinnci just released him. He is 33 years old and weighs around 350 lb. I think he could be a good pickup. What do you guys think?

He sucked in Cincy and he's gonna suck even more in Bronc-H0e country.
    Blitzburgh comin' to a city near you!!

Comment

I'm sure we have some money issues.......

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster
        Cinnci just released him. He is 33 years old and weighs around 350 lb. I think he could be a good pickup. What do you guys think?

get pick up for a year contact...
        he;s a great player to watch...good body size but he is getting up there in agwe but still has 2-5 years left to play......go for him..

Comment

We know that Bates likes those big bodies out there, but he's getting old and slower and would be pretty costly

Comment

if dan wilkinson at one point was an option, i'm pretty sure sam adams requires a look. he's definitely an upgrade over most of the defensive tackles on the depth chart.
            i personally wouldn't mind him at all. i'm not sold on alvin mckinley as a starter, and marcus thomas is a rookie (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10181432)

Comment

Adam's could be worth a look and may be better off in a 2 gap 4-3 than as a NT in a 3-4.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

For me it all comes down to one thing: the mula... how much does he want? If we give him a one year deal for something reasonable I am all for it, but I do not know if that will happen
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Samual Adams always a good decision
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

I'd rather have Grady Jackson.

Comment

No, I don't want that fatty.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
                        No, I don't want that fatty.

ha, that picture looks like a deer in the headlights!

Comment

Something to consider!!! Cincy cut him this late after he had artho on his knee to try to fix it after plaing injured all last season!!! I think that the reason they cut him is that it didn't look like he was going to get the job done again this year!!! He didn't have the good last year and was slow off the blocks in compairison the year before!!! He "was" great, but I think it is over for him!!!

Comment

if he was cheap sure

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
                              Something to consider!!! Cincy cut him this late after he had artho on his knee to try to fix it after plaing injured all last season!!! I think that the reason they cut him is that it didn't look like he was going to get the job done again this year!!! He didn't have the good last year and was slow off the blocks in compairison the year before!!! He "was" great, but I think it is over for him!!!

good point, but it depends. . . i'm not 100% positive, but i BELIEVE that the bengals play more of a one-gap system-- if anyone knows for sure, please share that info. . . i don't blame them for cutting him, and it's obvious that he's not close to the dominant player he used to be-- still, he could possibly be of some use in denver. . .

he fits our scheme perfectly, and if nothing else his size would be useful in a rotation. . . he certainly fits bates' prototype for DTs far better than demetrin veal (or alvin mckinley for that matter). . . no way i'd pay him big dollars, but if he could be signed for a year or two on the cheap i definitely think it would be worth some consideration, at the very least. . .
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X