• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landon Trusty Waived

From KFFL-

Broncos | Trusty waived
    Mon, 14 May 2007 16:13:07 -0700

The Denver Broncos have announced they have waived TE Landon Trusty.

Maybe this year we won't go into the season with so many TEs!
    I'm officially eating crow. I support McDaniels.

Wishing for Jared Odrick in 2009.

sigpic

But we still have:

Graham, Scheffler, Alexander, Mustard, Leach, and Johnson. Please tell me if I'm missing anyone.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
      But we still have:

Graham, Scheffler, Alexander, Mustard, Leach, and Johnson. Please tell me if I'm missing anyone.
      nate jackson
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
        nate jackson
        Oh yeah I forgot about him. Man we have a ton of TE's.
        sigpic

Comment

Yup, just beat me to that one.

7 TEs on the roster right now. I hope we go into the season with a max of 4, but I would prefer only 3.
          I'm officially eating crow. I support McDaniels.

Wishing for Jared Odrick in 2009.

sigpic

Comment

I think we'll still have a lot of TE's when the season starts.

I figure we'll have Graham, Scheff, Alexander, Leach, and Jackson/Mustard going into the season.
            sigpic

Comment

Denver is gonna be the 1st team to incorporate the 5 TE set

Comment

Trusty was on IR so he wasn't on the roster.

By the time it is all said and done I think we'll have four tight ends. Obviously Graham and Scheffler and think the other two will be Leach and Jackson. Leach will make it because he's the long snapper and I think Jackson will because he not a bad receiver.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Graham, Scheffler, Alexander, Mustard, Leach, Johnson, Jackson

out of these guys, we'll keep

Graham, Scheffler (obviously)...Leach (long snapper), and Jackson (he's the fastest of the bunch)

We have no need for Alexander since we got Graham, Mustard is just empty roster space, and Teyo Johnson hasn't proved anything in NFLE so why would he be able to do anything here?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob
                    Graham, Scheffler, Alexander, Mustard, Leach, Johnson, Jackson

out of these guys, we'll keep

Graham, Scheffler (obviously)...Leach (long snapper), and Jackson (he's the fastest of the bunch)

We have no need for Alexander since we got Graham, Mustard is just empty roster space, and Teyo Johnson hasn't proved anything in NFLE so why would he be able to do anything here?
                    Teyo is leading the TEs in Hamburg and is the 3rd leading TE in NFLE right now. As a WR turned TE also, he might have more upside than Nate Jackson.

We also might keep Mustard. He is the young version of House as a TE/OT guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                      Teyo is leading the TEs in Hamburg and is the 3rd leading TE in NFLE right now. As a WR turned TE also, he might have more upside than Nate Jackson.

We also might keep Mustard. He is the young version of House as a TE/OT guy.
                      I don't know Cinny Mustard is pretty much one dimensional. House could at the very least catch passes.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                        I don't know Cinny Mustard is pretty much one dimensional. House could at the very least catch passes.
                        He caught two!

Yea, you are probably right. But hey, even House took a bit to get goin.

Comment

Is this really a thread?

Omg.....I just posted in this thread. :doh:

Comment

Man, this must be a really slow time of the offseason when we have a Landon Trusty thread. Who?!

Comment

I'd like at least one blocker besides Graham.

If only to back him up (and no I don't mean Leach; Leach will await long snapping duties and if anyone suggests cutting him this year I'll kill their puppies! ) Last year it didn't seem like we had any decent blocking TEs, and heaven knows we needed them. I'm really kind of hoping Graham can mentor Scheff into the kind of all around TE he is, but maybe I'm just greedy. I like how we've got a lot of guys starting their prime though, and just enough guys nudging past their peak to still be good and tutor them. Still miss Al though. Will kinda miss Trusty though even if it seemed like he wasn't around much; wish him well.
                              SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X