• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    Wesley Duke
    I heard Duke is going to attempt a comeback this year. If he does, that would be great!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233
    I've been under the impression that Alexander was a likely June 1 cap casualty. Is that not the case?
    He has to restuture his contract if he wants to stay around.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    nate jackson
    Wesley Duke

Leave a comment:

• Bowlensbest3233
    replied
    I've been under the impression that Alexander was a likely June 1 cap casualty. Is that not the case?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    He caught two!

Yea, you are probably right. But hey, even House took a bit to get goin.
    Yeah House took a bit get going but when he did he was hell on wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Morambar
    replied
    I'd like at least one blocker besides Graham.

If only to back him up (and no I don't mean Leach; Leach will await long snapping duties and if anyone suggests cutting him this year I'll kill their puppies! ) Last year it didn't seem like we had any decent blocking TEs, and heaven knows we needed them. I'm really kind of hoping Graham can mentor Scheff into the kind of all around TE he is, but maybe I'm just greedy. I like how we've got a lot of guys starting their prime though, and just enough guys nudging past their peak to still be good and tutor them. Still miss Al though. Will kinda miss Trusty though even if it seemed like he wasn't around much; wish him well.

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    Man, this must be a really slow time of the offseason when we have a Landon Trusty thread. Who?!

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Is this really a thread?

Omg.....I just posted in this thread. :doh:

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    I don't know Cinny Mustard is pretty much one dimensional. House could at the very least catch passes.
    He caught two!

Yea, you are probably right. But hey, even House took a bit to get goin.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    Teyo is leading the TEs in Hamburg and is the 3rd leading TE in NFLE right now. As a WR turned TE also, he might have more upside than Nate Jackson.

We also might keep Mustard. He is the young version of House as a TE/OT guy.
    I don't know Cinny Mustard is pretty much one dimensional. House could at the very least catch passes.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Rob
    Graham, Scheffler, Alexander, Mustard, Leach, Johnson, Jackson

out of these guys, we'll keep

Graham, Scheffler (obviously)...Leach (long snapper), and Jackson (he's the fastest of the bunch)

We have no need for Alexander since we got Graham, Mustard is just empty roster space, and Teyo Johnson hasn't proved anything in NFLE so why would he be able to do anything here?
    Teyo is leading the TEs in Hamburg and is the 3rd leading TE in NFLE right now. As a WR turned TE also, he might have more upside than Nate Jackson.

We also might keep Mustard. He is the young version of House as a TE/OT guy.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Rob
    replied
    Graham, Scheffler, Alexander, Mustard, Leach, Johnson, Jackson

out of these guys, we'll keep

Graham, Scheffler (obviously)...Leach (long snapper), and Jackson (he's the fastest of the bunch)

We have no need for Alexander since we got Graham, Mustard is just empty roster space, and Teyo Johnson hasn't proved anything in NFLE so why would he be able to do anything here?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Trusty was on IR so he wasn't on the roster.

By the time it is all said and done I think we'll have four tight ends. Obviously Graham and Scheffler and think the other two will be Leach and Jackson. Leach will make it because he's the long snapper and I think Jackson will because he not a bad receiver.

Leave a comment:

• DrewB
    replied
    Denver is gonna be the 1st team to incorporate the 5 TE set

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    I think we'll still have a lot of TE's when the season starts.

I figure we'll have Graham, Scheff, Alexander, Leach, and Jackson/Mustard going into the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X