Jerome McDougle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome McDougle

It appears that Jerome McDougle(DE) will be released by the Eagles sooner rather than later.He was slowed by injuries and a gunshot wound last season.He played in 14 games and only had 1 sack.The positive about it is he is still young and has NFL experience,and could provide depth for us.Whats your thoughts?

http://fflivewire.com/Article.asp?ID=5152007bzu1676zu

I like our DEs. EE, Crowder, Moss. Lang, Elvis and Engelberger is a solid 6 guys.

Seems like many want to usher EE out the door even tho he has three good years left and did a fine job last year.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

I think we're loaded at dline. We should stop speculating about picking up anymore this year..

Comment

if he came at a cheap price then sure ill take him....lang and ekuban wont be here forever along with engelberger, and he would just be another backup, and has a lil bit more left in him
        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
          if he came at a cheap price then sure ill take him....lang and ekuban wont be here forever along with engelberger, and he would just be another backup, and has a lil bit more left in him
          I would rather have 3 vets around the rookies that can show them the ins and outs.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Not even a little bit.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
            We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Still young? The guy is halfway to 29 years old!
              11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007
                I would rather have 3 vets around the rookies that can show them the ins and outs.

Yeah but those Vets, we actually want sacks!

Sorry really low blow.

Comment

Man i am so glad denver didnt draft this guy. I think the guy is nothing in the NFL. Definetly not a player i'd take a shot on.
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Absolutely! If he is released and wants to come to Denver why wouldn't I want to give him a shot?

I wonder if the Broncos would though.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                      Absolutely! If he is released and wants to come to Denver why wouldn't I want to give him a shot?

I wonder if the Broncos would though.

i'll addmitt, i wanted him as a draft pick but i am sooooo glad that we didnt up with him
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                        i'll addmitt, i wanted him as a draft pick but i am sooooo glad that we didnt up with him

Doesn't seem likely to hurt much by bringing him in for TC.

Comment

I hate when people do this.

Originally posted by 24CHAMP24
                          I think we're loaded at dline. We should stop speculating about picking up anymore this year..
                          No offense intended. We're loaded at end; we have some depth issues at tackle, or rather one big issue in that I don't feel we have anyone adequate to rotate with Warren as we'll probably rotate the guy on his left. We ARE loaded at end though, but as someone else noted if he's released and we can bring him to camp for free there's no reason not to do so. 'Cept maybe that gunshot wound; typically, if you get shot there was a reason for it.
                          SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

love him if he was cheap enough maybe bring him into camp and maybe cut him?

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

woo hoo that was my thousandth post

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X