No announcement yet.

Jerome McDougle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we should give this guy a shot if he does get cut. I wanted denver to draft him when he came out, philly guys always have injury problems! I think the team is cursed myself!!

Comment

pretty sure engleberger will be cut and he should Ekuban is a lot better
      sigpic

Comment

Would ya'll like to have Alex Brown?

I heard he is not trying to play in Chicago anymore.

Comment

nah no need to pay him...i personally dont want any1 else unless they are cheap
          "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
            nah no need to pay him...i personally dont want any1 else unless they are cheap
            I didn't know he was that young, if we didn't draft 3 lineman than yeah i say give him a shot

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan187
              Still young? The guy is halfway to 29 years old!

Comment

Current line is Denver DEs over NE WRs by 3½

Guys, really, we've got plenty of DEs. Just ask Kenard Lang, who may be a TC casualty before all is said and done; we're likely to keep Ekuban and Crowder as our best run stoppers, we're not about to cut Dumervil after he had 8 sacks playing only part of his rookie season, and we just drafted Moss ahead of Crowder. Exactly how many DEs do we need? I want another NT to rotate with Warren, but I'm more than content with the ends we've got.
                SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morambar
                  Guys, really, we've got plenty of DEs. Just ask Kenard Lang, who may be a TC casualty before all is said and done; we're likely to keep Ekuban and Crowder as our best run stoppers, we're not about to cut Dumervil after he had 8 sacks playing only part of his rookie season, and we just drafted Moss ahead of Crowder. Exactly how many DEs do we need? I want another NT to rotate with Warren, but I'm more than content with the ends we've got.
                  Next season should be a deep draft for the DT position.

I like Glenn Dorsey DT (LSU)
                  Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 06-04-2007, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Sounds good to me; UT or NT?

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                    Next season should be a deep draft for the DT position.

I like Ken Dorsey DT (LSU)
                    Not paying attention to college football I know nothing about him, but after a little Wiking I'm gonna assume you mean Glenn Dorsey rather than the Browns backup QB. We could use a good U/NT, IMHO, unless Thomas and McKinley turn into great UTs here, but we don't have much to rotate with Warren. I'd love to see us get a huge dominating NT who knocks QBs unconscious with their own linemen:

"What are ya flaggin' ME for; his GUARD hit him in the head.... "
                    SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morambar
                      Not paying attention to college football I know nothing about him, but after a little Wiking I'm gonna assume you mean Glenn Dorsey rather than the Browns backup QB. We could use a good U/NT, IMHO, unless Thomas and McKinley turn into great UTs here, but we don't have much to rotate with Warren. I'd love to see us get a huge dominating NT who knocks QBs unconscious with their own linemen:

"What are ya flaggin' ME for; his GUARD hit him in the head.... "
                      Thanks for the clean up Glenn Dorsey LSU DT

Comment

Working...
                      X