Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerome McDougle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i think we should give this guy a shot if he does get cut. I wanted denver to draft him when he came out, philly guys always have injury problems! I think the team is cursed myself!!


    Comment


    • #17
      pretty sure engleberger will be cut and he should Ekuban is a lot better
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Would ya'll like to have Alex Brown?

        I heard he is not trying to play in Chicago anymore.

        Comment


        • #19
          nah no need to pay him...i personally dont want any1 else unless they are cheap
          "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Broncos86
            nah no need to pay him...i personally dont want any1 else unless they are cheap
            I didn't know he was that young, if we didn't draft 3 lineman than yeah i say give him a shot

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DBfan187
              Still young? The guy is halfway to 29 years old!




              Comment


              • #22
                Current line is Denver DEs over NE WRs by 3½

                Guys, really, we've got plenty of DEs. Just ask Kenard Lang, who may be a TC casualty before all is said and done; we're likely to keep Ekuban and Crowder as our best run stoppers, we're not about to cut Dumervil after he had 8 sacks playing only part of his rookie season, and we just drafted Moss ahead of Crowder. Exactly how many DEs do we need? I want another NT to rotate with Warren, but I'm more than content with the ends we've got.
                SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Morambar
                  Guys, really, we've got plenty of DEs. Just ask Kenard Lang, who may be a TC casualty before all is said and done; we're likely to keep Ekuban and Crowder as our best run stoppers, we're not about to cut Dumervil after he had 8 sacks playing only part of his rookie season, and we just drafted Moss ahead of Crowder. Exactly how many DEs do we need? I want another NT to rotate with Warren, but I'm more than content with the ends we've got.
                  Next season should be a deep draft for the DT position.

                  I like Glenn Dorsey DT (LSU)
                  Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 06-04-2007, 03:53 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Sounds good to me; UT or NT?

                    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                    Next season should be a deep draft for the DT position.

                    I like Ken Dorsey DT (LSU)
                    Not paying attention to college football I know nothing about him, but after a little Wiking I'm gonna assume you mean Glenn Dorsey rather than the Browns backup QB. We could use a good U/NT, IMHO, unless Thomas and McKinley turn into great UTs here, but we don't have much to rotate with Warren. I'd love to see us get a huge dominating NT who knocks QBs unconscious with their own linemen:

                    "What are ya flaggin' ME for; his GUARD hit him in the head.... "
                    SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Morambar
                      Not paying attention to college football I know nothing about him, but after a little Wiking I'm gonna assume you mean Glenn Dorsey rather than the Browns backup QB. We could use a good U/NT, IMHO, unless Thomas and McKinley turn into great UTs here, but we don't have much to rotate with Warren. I'd love to see us get a huge dominating NT who knocks QBs unconscious with their own linemen:

                      "What are ya flaggin' ME for; his GUARD hit him in the head.... "
                      Thanks for the clean up Glenn Dorsey LSU DT

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X