X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is unfortunate.

Originally posted by TrueDieHard
    AL doesnt have a ring.. he joined us in 99, i feel bad for al
    Truly a shame; guess timing is everything. I'd like to see him return if he's healthy and remedy that lack, but only if he's healthy. I'd rather walk than have a SB Ring.
    SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
      How could Denver try to trade AL,without getting clearance first
      Good question. Maybe the fact he was cleared to play following the injury last year, and then he played in a game or two, the Broncos never had a doctor (possibly intentionally) check him out in the offseason.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I hope the Broncos resign so that he can retire a Broncos.

I don't think I would want to see him back playing football. You do not want to mess around with your neck. You can't get a neck replacement like you can a knee.

Comment

With luck he will be healthy enough to rejoin the team for the play offs even in a 3 month coaching deal he deserves a ring.
          2014 adopt a Bronco #63 Ben Garland

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
            How could Denver try to trade AL,without getting clearance first
            wasnt that the reason the trade didnt happen. because he didnt pass the physical...if i remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. bronco man
              wasnt that the reason the trade didnt happen. because he didnt pass the physical...if i remember correctly.
              Exactly. He was obviously cleared medically after his initial injury, because he played again last year. Then, they traded him to the Giants and he failed a physical and it is the first any of us heard about him being unable to pass a physical.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X