Drew Tate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Tate

Drew Tate got released today, is there a chance we can get him?

UH.......Why
    sigpic

Comment

I don't want him, the guy is a Nancy. I give my Hawkeyes fan friend crap all the time about it and he agrees. This guy wasnt feeling good enough to play in the game against Syracuse but made sure that he had enough time to put some gel in his hair and never put on a helmet so that he could look good.

No thanks.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Question, Who?

Comment

Originally posted by stepurgameup101
          Question, Who?
          exactly.........

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Whats his dimensions?

He was pretty good at Iowa though......

Comment

Drew who?
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Why would we? We already have our number quarterback in Patrick Ramsey and more than likely our third quarterback will be on the practice squad.

We can go after every single player that gets released or wants out of whatever organization they are currently with just because we recognize their name.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

i like the guy and all but not for us hes a QB and thats about the last thing we need

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

How about no. We should get...TERRY TATE!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

WHAT THE ****.

I'm an Iowa State fan. I'm sorry. I think I just had the shock of my life.

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE WANT DREW TATE? WE HAVE THE QB OF THE FUTURE.

Drew Tate has a temper hot enough that you could cook eggs on his forehead. And he is a raging alcoholic and I have proof.

He's also too short to see over the offensive line.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                        WHAT THE ****.

I'm an Iowa State fan. I'm sorry. I think I just had the shock of my life.

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE WANT DREW TATE? WE HAVE THE QB OF THE FUTURE.

Drew Tate has a temper hot enough that you could cook eggs on his forehead. And he is a raging alcoholic and I have proof.

He's also too short to see over the offensive line.

I wanna see the proof

I like how you got that thing about wasting away lol and mention he is an alcoholic
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
                          I wanna see the proof

I like how you got that thing about wasting away lol and mention he is an alcoholic
                          I don't have solid proof other than my older brothers word. He has been to numerous U of I parties and has seen Little Man Tate drunk off his ass on more than one occasion. One time he was passed out on the sidewalk. Those damn Texans.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by broncos2089
                            Drew Tate got released today, is there a chance we can get him?

And even if we felt like Drew Tate is the one that's going to turn the whole franchise around and erase our every single problem and need much like prozac ...it wouldn't be possible.

He is under contract with the Saskatchewan Something-or-rathers...

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Who the devil is Drew Tate?

Comment

Working...
                              X