Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncodogPG
    He was pretty good at Iowa though......
    He had one good season out of four, being from Iowa and watching the hawks every game i'd have to say no to that acquisition. He's to small and erratic, he rarely took the blame for a loss. Not the kind of character you want on a professional football team.

Comment

To think, I had BCS bowl aspirations for him after the Capital One Bowl in 2005...

Tate is bad news, and I'm as loyal of a Hawkeye fan as you can find.
      sigpic

Comment

Even would it even be consitered foir the broncos to get him
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

Let me start out by saying that I think that it is really really stupid to consider someone at a party, drunk off their a$$---an alcoholic.

I've been drunk off my a$$ and passed out----and I am definitely NO alcoholic.

He's young, and of drinking age. As long as he's not driving, then I see nothing wrong with that at all!

Secondly, I am an Iowa Hawkeye fan and I have to laugh at this topic. Tate is a hot-tempered midget and most every Hawkeye fan grew very tired of his antics, inconsistant play, and pea-sized heart. ( does not play with ANY kind of injury )

Comment

Originally posted by pipes
            Let me start out by saying that I think that it is really really stupid to consider someone at a party, drunk off their a$$---an alcoholic.

He's young, and of drinking age. As long as he's not driving, then I see nothing wrong with that at all!

Secondly, I am an Iowa Hawkeye fan and I have to laugh at this topic. Tate is a hot-tempered midget and most every Hawkeye fan grew very tired of his antics, inconsistant play, and pea-sized heart. ( does not play with ANY kind of injury )
            OK pipes thanks for that
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
              How about no. We should get...TERRY TATE!

hellz yes!!!

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Parties dating back to 2004? He was of drinking age then?

My brother has also claimed that Drew always has a 24 pack of budweiser stocked in his fridge.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                  How about no. We should get...TERRY TATE!
                  Yeah! We need an office linebacker like Triple-T for sure..."If it's game time, it's pain time, baby! Wooo!"
                  Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
                  Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
                  We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                    Parties dating back to 2004? He was of drinking age then?

My brother has also claimed that Drew always has a 24 pack of budweiser stocked in his fridge.
                    Yep..........basically it means that he's a college student.

I drank when I was under 21 and so did 99% of the people that I know.

You're a Tate-hater....fine, whatever. I'm not big on the guy either, but I'm not big on him due to his play, antics, and not playing with minor injuries.....

You, on the other hand, seem to be hung up on the idea of a college student going to parties and having beer in his fridge.

Whooptie friggin dooo!

Comment

Yep..........basically it means that he's a college student.

I drank when I was under 21 and so did 99% of the people that I know.

You're a Tate-hater....fine, whatever. I'm not big on the guy either, but I'm not big on him due to his play, antics, and not playing with minor injuries.....

You, on the other hand, seem to be hung up on the idea of a college student going to parties and having beer in his fridge.

Whooptie friggin dooo!
                      Nope. I'm saying he's an alcoholic...you seem to have trouble grasping that opinion.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by BroncodogPG
                        He was pretty good at Iowa though......
                        Did you watch him last year? He was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos2089
                          Drew Tate got released today, is there a chance we can get him?
                          You don't want Tate.

He is an untalented version of Rich Gannon. He has a major league attitude problem. He lets his emotions get the best of him.

Plus, he lacks arm strength, size and athletisism.
                          [IMG]

Comment

I have an idea!

No!

Comment

I am an ISU fan as well and feel the question of Drew Tate's drinking "problems" has no relevance to this topic. We don't need another qb period. Especially one of Tate's "stature".

DeAndre Jackson from ISU, now there is a gamble I would like to see the Broncos take!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos77g
                                I am an ISU fan as well and feel the question of Drew Tate's drinking "problems" has no relevance to this topic. We don't need another qb period. Especially one of Tate's "stature".

DeAndre Jackson from ISU, now there is a gamble I would like to see the Broncos take!
                                Hell yeah. Would be a great pick-up for kick-returns and would grow well under Champ and Bly's mentoring.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Working...
                                X