Not a bad pick up, he's available....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad pick up, he's available....

He runs a 4.36 and set the NFLE rushing record. Check out the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=46w4O_tcD6M

you could drive a truck through those holes
    sigpic

Comment

Isn't he already on a team since hes in europe.

Comment

I like the guys we have. I thought Mike Bell did quite well last year. I think we have some potential in Andre Hall and Selvin Young.

Comment

Holy crap!

Does sundquist know about this guy? He's got the shake and bake, but still can dart through on one cut! Seemed like he would go down with first contact though...I saw a Cardinal sticker on the back of his helmet. He's available?
          sigpicCheck out "Broncos song" on youtube. Unless you are a judge in the Broncos Country Talent Search.

Comment

Joe Dudek part II?....No thanks!

I made it all the way til the Led Zeppelin song came on....I'd rather listen to Ben Stein give a lecture on horticulture.

Btw, NFLU must have the best collection of the worst safeties on the planet.....

Comment

A very poor mans Tatum Bell.

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan2616
                Isn't he already on a team since hes in Europe.
                No I don't think that all the players over there are allocated from N.F.L.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

The Cards released him. The new head coach, Wisenhunt likes heavy slow grind football. This guy plays well with zone blocking.

Bell played at Arizona and this Robinson played for NAU. When they went head to head, Robinson outrushed Bell with a 1aa line against the pac 10 line. He's cheap and plays very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfpure
                    The Cards released him. The new head coach, Wisenhunt likes heavy slow grind football. This guy plays well with zone blocking.

Bell played at Arizona and this Robinson played for NAU. When they went head to head, Robinson outrushed Bell with a 1aa line against the pac 10 line. He's cheap and plays very fast.
                    Yet Bells better than him and he didn't make it here.

What makes you think this kid will.

Comment

Mike Bell, not Tatum.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfpure
                        Mike Bell, not Tatum.
                        Ooooh sorry my mistake. :doh:

But my point still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                          Yet Bells better than him and he didn't make it here.

What makes you think this kid will.

I believe he's referring to Mike Bell....
                          Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                            I made it all the way til the Led Zeppelin song came on....I'd rather listen to Ben Stein give a lecture on horticulture.

Btw, NFLU must have the best collection of the worst safeties on the planet.....
                            If it was Hanson, you would've watched ALL of it!

Comment

Not impressed... The Brocnos have a running style that any back can play in, but only the few can excel in. This kid could run with us but he would never excel... In otherwords our line would make the holes and most backs will get + yards. Denver needs the 1 cut and gun back that has the power to get past that 1st or 2nd hit and yet still have the light feet to make cuts on the run. Thats just my opinion and you'll find those that agree and those that disagree...Either way you won't see this kid in a Bronc uniform anytime soon
                              If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
                              X