Let's get Herndon back (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get Herndon back (merged)

He was always better than lenny walls and now we can get him back for more depth. It's not like he's going to start, but he could be a good 4th cb and special teamer.

In case anyone wonders what he is talking about: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=94775

Comment

He'll command more money than a 4th stringer.

We're fine.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Though I'd like to get him back I don't see why we need him. We're set at CB
        "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

He's going to want to get paid starting CB money, and some team out there like the Falcons could pay him that.

Comment

Cornerback is probably the position with the most proven quality depth and biggest payroll on the entire Bronco defense. IMO we don't need more unless there is an injury.

If a two gap tackle should show up on the radar, I would be all for picking one of those up. I would consider a LB or a cover safety a wise choice but a corner- no thanks.

Comment

id love to have him but he is gonna want serious cash and i dont want to give him that but i font know about all of you

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I was jus tgoing to post this and then saw it here!! I wish we could get him back, you know how everyone has their underdog Broncos players they luv? Mine was Kelly-ball, I liked watching him in Seattle, my only con to this is that he is 31 now and I thought he was still in his late 20's but if he wanted to come back to D-town and play Nickel...we could do it...he was a very solid corner, never got burnt a lot like others did when our D was bad...I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

Why did I have such a strong feeling that one of these threads would pop up?

Why oh why?

How often do we stack up against 4 WR sets?

How often!?!?!

Herndon would NEVER be used

Comment

Lets sign him and put him at safety. I did it on madden and it worked really well . JK.

Nah, lets not sign him. He was giving up way to many big plays last year before he got hurt. He did get hurt right???
                    sigpic

Comment

How about we sign Sam Adams... you know... someone with an impact?
                      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

I'm not certain he could beat out Paymah. We have no need for a CB.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I think we have pretty good depth at CB right now.

So it doesnt look like we need Herndon back.
                          sigpic

Comment

No thank you. Herndon might have been better than Walls (although I disagree) but I don't think he's better than Foxworth and I believe Paymah has more upside.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                              I'm not certain he could beat out Paymah. We have no need for a CB.

yaa thats what i was thinking....paymah is a very good 4cb....kelly would only be a 5th and i dont think he wants to be used as a 5th, but who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X