Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this been posted?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=2863197

I did a search of "Pace" and the ergebnis was too cluttered. Anyway, It looks like the signed a kicker, a center and waived Duckworth. Is Fenton any good?

Originally posted by lex
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=2863197

I did a search of "Pace" and the ergebnis was too cluttered. Anyway, It looks like the signed a kicker, a center and waived Duckworth. Is Fenton any good?
    This is the first time I've seen it but the article is dated the from the 7th of May so there is a good possibility it already has been posted.

At anyrate thanks for your efforts.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      This is the first time I've seen it but the article is dated the from the 7th of May so there is a good possibility it already has been posted.

At anyrate thanks for your efforts.
      I'd say "effort" is kind of a strong word. At any rate, you're welcome.

Comment

Fenton was all big-12 first team his junior year, and then he got hurt in his senior year. I would say the guy has potential, but I haven't heard much else about him so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ
          Fenton was all big-12 first team his junior year, and then he got hurt in his senior year. I would say the guy has potential, but I haven't heard much else about him so far.
          Yeah, thats basically all the link said about him save, maybe, the all big 12 part. I wonder what that means for Eslinger. Ive watched him in NFL Europe a few times and he has done really well.

Comment

I agree!

Originally posted by lex
            Yeah, thats basically all the link said about him save, maybe, the all big 12 part. I wonder what that means for Eslinger. Ive watched him in NFL Europe a few times and he has done really well.
            Yeah i too have wathed Eslinger and he was lookin very good, i hope we keep him i like when our draft picks make the team its gives you a since that the front office know what they are doing

Comment

I would like to see fenton moved to guard. i think the depth at center is enough to fill three or four teams.
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
              X