Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    I would like to see fenton moved to guard. i think the depth at center is enough to fill three or four teams.

Leave a comment:

• BroncodogPG
    replied
    I agree!

Originally posted by lex
    Yeah, thats basically all the link said about him save, maybe, the all big 12 part. I wonder what that means for Eslinger. Ive watched him in NFL Europe a few times and he has done really well.
    Yeah i too have wathed Eslinger and he was lookin very good, i hope we keep him i like when our draft picks make the team its gives you a since that the front office know what they are doing

Leave a comment:

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampWJ
    Fenton was all big-12 first team his junior year, and then he got hurt in his senior year. I would say the guy has potential, but I haven't heard much else about him so far.
    Yeah, thats basically all the link said about him save, maybe, the all big 12 part. I wonder what that means for Eslinger. Ive watched him in NFL Europe a few times and he has done really well.

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    Fenton was all big-12 first team his junior year, and then he got hurt in his senior year. I would say the guy has potential, but I haven't heard much else about him so far.

Leave a comment:

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    This is the first time I've seen it but the article is dated the from the 7th of May so there is a good possibility it already has been posted.

At anyrate thanks for your efforts.
    I'd say "effort" is kind of a strong word. At any rate, you're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by lex
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=2863197

I did a search of "Pace" and the ergebnis was too cluttered. Anyway, It looks like the signed a kicker, a center and waived Duckworth. Is Fenton any good?
    This is the first time I've seen it but the article is dated the from the 7th of May so there is a good possibility it already has been posted.

At anyrate thanks for your efforts.

Leave a comment:

• lex
    started a topic Has this been posted?

Has this been posted?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=2863197

I did a search of "Pace" and the ergebnis was too cluttered. Anyway, It looks like the signed a kicker, a center and waived Duckworth. Is Fenton any good?
Working...
X