No announcement yet.

Main Concern For the 2007 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with most of you. If Henry goes down we will be a RBBC and one of the three back-ups will step up and take most of the load while the others spell him. I am way more concerned about the o-line and how they get together as a unit without Carlise and possibly Lepsis...And after that I have to say my concern has to go to the linebackers. D.J. is a great athlete but can he make the adjustment to MLB. then whos going to play the strong side.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
      If the oline will even come together, and open holes for Henry or any other RB, and protect Cutler, something they did not do last year.
      Oline is exactly where I think we have the most gellin' to do... I do think that they can, with Lepsis coming back (he will), and no more Foster child. No more Carlisle playing matador, and hopfully, Hamilton will look around and see some quality competition and step up or step aside. I wouldn't have wanted to put Cutler through any more games than he went through last season just because of them. Vis a Vis JUST IN SACK totals, Plummer really helped out the oline's stats because of his elusiveness. Cutler would do well to get him some. If the line can slow the game down for Jay, he'll be all that much better all that much sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by gobroncsnv
        Oline is exactly where I think we have the most gellin' to do... I do think that they can, with Lepsis coming back (he will), and no more Foster child. No more Carlisle playing matador, and hopfully, Hamilton will look around and see some quality competition and step up or step aside. I wouldn't have wanted to put Cutler through any more games than he went through last season just because of them. Vis a Vis JUST IN SACK totals, Plummer really helped out the oline's stats because of his elusiveness. Cutler would do well to get him some. If the line can slow the game down for Jay, he'll be all that much better all that much sooner.

GBN, I don't think Hamilton's is in jeopardy of losing his job, at least I haven't read anything to indicate that. We talking about guy who is actually a center and weighs just about as much as Nalen. Also Nalen on several occasion last season got overpowered by nose tackles.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Ben Hamilton, consistently grades out as a top offensive lineman - and over the past several years, has been considered a Pro-Bowl snub from the AFC rosters. He's not going anywhere.

Comment

Mike Bell is an adequate backup and I am confident that if Travis goes down *TR3Y crosses fingers* that the guys waiting in the wings will step up and keep the Broncos offense rolling right along
            I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Before this i would worry.......

Before i would be more worried about our linebackers and their run support and if DJ can even play middle linebacker. And why think about if Henry goes down we'll be just fine well......at least i think anyways, but i think we should be more concerned with our linebackers more than the runningbacks. Because they are going to need more support in my mind with new, but old outside linebackers starting and supporting the run defense, but hey this is just what i think. what do you guys think about this? why worry about something that hasn't even happened, it kinda seems like were saying henry is going to be injured no matter what.well let me know what you think.
              trevor kraemer

Comment

If Henry goes down, I'm putting my money on Cecil Sapp stepping up the way Mike Anderson and Rueben Droughns did (both also former fullbacks). He can be a beast behind our line.

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

I'm also afraid we might not win the superbowl (I KNOW THERES A SLIGHT CHANCE WE DON'T WIN IT BUT IT SCARES ME NONE THE LESS)

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Well . . .

Originally posted by PAJODOA
                    Thanks for sharing the love...

just dropping my opinion on the upcoming season, if I am wrong, then please share with me the main concern for this season?
                    It would help if you would not become offended when someone disagrees with you.

It would also help if you would provide some document for your arguments, or just let it go.

-----

Comment

Working...
                    X