• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    if he plays anything like bob sanders does count me in

If get gets injured as much as bob sanders count me out.

Leave a comment:

• Bowlensbest3233
    replied
    There was a long thread a couple weeks ago on chiefscoalition.com where probably 2/3 of the posters wanted the Chiefs to spend a 1st or 2nd on him. Let them take him. Maybe he'll be Dexter McCleon v.2.

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    It sounds like you believe that all the football players that receive a degree actually earned that degree. IMO that is a little naive. Many papers are written by other people and they are often furnished with all the past test that that instructor has ever given. Secondly, the majority leave before ever receiving a degree.

This is a sad commentary on our college system but I hear it over and over.
    I actually talked about that in my post before deleting it because I didn't want to accuse my beloved UGA of those transgressions. You're right though, which is why it's even more shocking that players can't stay eligible, especially when everything is made almost ridiculously easy for them to do so.

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    Trust me, he plays nothing like Bob Sanders, not even in the same ballpark.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    At 5'11" and 195 pounds he is a little smaller than what I would want for a safety, but his coverage skills would be a big plus.

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    It sounds like you believe that all the football players that receive a degree actually earned that degree. IMO that is a little naive. Many papers are written by other people and they are often furnished with all the past test that that instructor has ever given. Secondly, the majority leave before ever receiving a degree.

This is a sad commentary on our college system but I hear it over and over.

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    Don't get him, he's not worth anything. The guy had like one good game his entire college career, and I have concerns about someone who doesn't have the capabilities to maintain academic eligibility.

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    At 5'11" and 195 pounds he is a little smaller than what I would want for a safety, but his coverage skills would be a big plus.

Leave a comment:

• D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream
    I'd still use a second-day selection on him, perhaps even one of our fourths.

As would I, and then I would convert him into a safety. Just like the Falcons are doing with Jimmy Williams.

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    I'd still use a second-day selection on him, perhaps even one of our fourths.

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    started a topic Paul Oliver-supplimental draft workout

Paul Oliver-supplimental draft workout

Oliver put in a weak workout leading up to the supplimental draft.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2910918
Working...
X